police ordered to frame black people to clear up unsolved crimes

All cops involved in this type of thing should go to jail for a very long time.

This type of thing happens in isolated pockets and not all police or even very large number are involved in this type of thing.

And still fuck protesting by kneeling at the anthem and fuck any sport it goes on at. Kneel after or before at at every touchdown or any other time.

In the police misconduct thread, mods said that inclusion in the thread would be on a case-by-case basis. I took that to mean we start threads out here and they get put in there if they don't warrant large discussions since no mod is going to pull a troubling post out of that thread and turn it into its own thread.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article213647764.html

Full article at link. It goes into detail on all the cop scandals from this town.
As I mentioned earlier, providing cliffs for an article you deem so important, is quite manipulative. Your followers are NOT reading the entire article!

Here are some of the items within the article they may have (more than likely) missed:

“This all happened long ago,” said current village manager Krishan Manners. “And as far as the village is concerned, we have cleaned up the police department and continue to strive to make it better.”

The federal case doesn’t raise allegations of racial profiling, but records show the false charges were filed against a black Haitian-American teen identified only as T.D. in the indictment. Whether or how many other blacks might have been targets is unclear.

Village leaders say they have since overhauled the department...

1. I HIGHLY doubt anyone is reading these entire articles. HIGHLY doubt it! Also, don’t persuade people to read the cliffs or, in this case, your highlighted paragraphs. You’re basically paraphrasing to suit your ideals and feed your minions. That’s not accurate reporting, Bro.

What should I do differently?

I think this bares some similarity to the dodgy seeds thread.

A clear case of wrong doing (if true) where people's action were not driven by a desire to harm to black people but for personal gain.

However in the commission of their crimes someone needed to take a hit and presumably the culprits felt less bad about those victims being black.

I think this is a decent portrayal of racism today, it's not directly targetting specific races but it sure as hell is affecting them negatively.

If true then those cops need to go to jail and lose their benefits.

What should I do differently?
Stop providing your version of cliffs, and discontinue utilizing misleading thread titles.

Compel people to read the articles in their entirety and let people judge for themselves.

It’s the honest thing to do.

Stop providing your version of cliffs, and discontinue utilizing misleading thread titles.

Compel people to read the articles in their entirety and let people judge for themselves.

It’s the honest thing to do.

Hmmn. I feel like I'm very fair: I post large passages, usually entire articles, and highlight the most damning passages. But you seem very concerned about this.

Can you direct me to a post where you criticize an alt right threadstarter when they distort things much more egregiously than I do?

Hmmn. I feel like I'm very fair: I post large passages, usually entire articles, and highlight the most damning passages. But you seem very concerned about this.

Can you direct me to a post where you criticize an alt right threadstarter when they distort things much more egregiously than I do?

Oh no. Those dastardly Alt Right Threadstarters!!!! Why don’t you name them instead of continually throwing out pure BS

What a Troll u have become

"Stop providing your version of cliffs, and discontinue utilizing misleading thread titles.

It’s the honest thing to do."

This would be pisspoor thread starting. Think about it, you open a thread and its jusy a link to an article. No cliffs, no detailed thread title. Just a vague title and a link. Horrible advice.

In the police misconduct thread, mods said that inclusion in the thread would be on a case-by-case basis. I took that to mean we start threads out here and they get put in there if they don't warrant large discussions since no mod is going to pull a troubling post out of that thread and turn it into its own thread.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article213647764.html

Full article at link. It goes into detail on all the cop scandals from this town.

Why are you obsessed with the victimization of blacks?

Thanks. :)

I prefaced it with due process. It's a legally proscribed punishment in many parts of America. If advocating its implementation in this case is an infraction then so is military action that results in deaths. Never seen that result in a yellow card.

<<< Ahem***

Oh no. Those dastardly Alt Right Threadstarters!!!! Why don’t you name them instead of continually throwing out pure BS

What a Troll u have become

I will tag you in alt right threads that I feel are worse than what I post. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on that subject.

To be honest, I NEVER read entire articles. And, you should learn to take criticism a tad better, especially since you’re the WR’s unofficial news reporter. Don’t worry about how I criticize others, simply take into consideration the advice I’ve given you as a fellow forum member.

Again, I never read entire news articles that are posted. As a matter of fact, your article is about the closest I’ve ever gotten to readingan entire article. And, I’m glad I did, because I believe I highlighted some major incongruities in your OP.

Always a pleasure. Talk to you soon.

I'm curious, adjusted to population, which race commits the most violent crimes?

My cousin was a cop in Tuilla Utah and he would not go along with some drug dealing that was going on in the police force. Because of that he was fired his name was slandered over the whole valley and he could not get a job as a police.
not only did none of this actually occur, this post was composed by a monkey.
giphy.gif

"Wow, they caught on, eh? Hm, too bad."

To be honest, I NEVER read entire articles. And, you should learn to take criticism a tad better, especially since you’re the WR’s unofficial news reporter. Don’t worry about how I criticize others, simply take into consideration the advice I’ve given you as a fellow forum member.

Again, I never read entire news articles that are posted. As a matter of fact, your article is about the closest I’ve ever gotten to readingan entire article. And, I’m glad I did, because I believe I highlighted some major incongruities in your OP.

Always a pleasure. Talk to you soon.

But are you someone I should take criticism from? It sounds like you may not be giving honest criticism.

Back