Politics in the Streets megathread

How did she not see that slap coming, he brought it all the way from downtown.

I'm disappointed by the lack of soccer kicks

"Don't choke him" shut the fuck up

LMFAO beautiful slap! Surprised they didn't beat the fuck out of him. Not that I would have. Restraining was a good move but usually soy boy white knights would react much different. Now if it was any of their relatives I'm surprised they didn't act more aggressively.

get laid

Damn when he went on his rant I was picturing Gene Okerlund standing next to him with a microphone.

tumblr_p78efyghXV1tpri36o1_1280.gif

How did she not see that slap coming, he brought it all the way from downtown.
Some people operate with a force field that they only imagine is there. It's a force field call "Should."

That is one Grade A level fucking loser. Haha, holy shit, what a goof.

No one in that video got their ass beat and it's really disappointing.

People who originally thought they had felt the Beirut explosion from miles away are finding out that what they actually felt was the shockwave of that slap.

I can see this on CNN

Man I would have left the guy unconscious and unable to walk for the rest of his life. Where are the boots to his face? Come on guys

damn he slapped the dogshit out of her.

When some dude who is obviously out of his mind says he's gonna butt fuck you over a table, and you're a woman.. why in the hell would you try and get infront of him like that? He deserved alot worse

That guys tattoos are almost as good as the Mr. Cool Ice Man.
80be7421bc36b7e5eb1ceb5395dad577.jpg

Man I would have left the guy unconscious and unable to walk for the rest of his life. Where are the boots to his face? Come on guys

Unless you’re quite rich and have an attorney on retainer, stay in your basement, it’s better than jail.

And never mind the civil suit...

Back