Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

I don't understand how they consistently don't run into hard cases when they do shit like this. Do they just edit out the times people just drive through?

More Trump voters by the day.

Lol Portland.

Ripped an AFA sticker off a pole by my job.

The times they are a changin.

The smug left think this okay, this is normal. Open borders. Get rid of ICE.

Then one day a few months into their towns and cities being unlivable they think they'll uproot to a quieter life in a smaller town or city.

The lunatic left.

The smug left think this okay, this is normal. Open borders. Get rid of ICE.

Then one day a few months into their towns and cities being unlivable they think they'll uproot to a quieter life in a smaller town or city.

The lunatic left.
The more common this gets, the more people will just avoid going downtown.

It sounds like the mayor is sympathetic to the far left.

GOP paid crisis actors larping as libs? I'm voting Drump for sure now! This is it!

<mma2>

I've seen Antifa there when I visited. Fuck them. They're super angry about life and brainwashed by ultra-left extremism. Their only way to express their masculinity is to act like thugs. I wish the conservatives would do something about Portland. That city is a smoldering shit hole compared to the rest of Oregon that is much more peaceful.

I've seen Antifa there when I visited. Fuck them. They're super angry about life and brainwashed by ultra-left extremism. Their only way to express their masculinity is to act like thugs. I wish the conservatives would do something about Portland. That city is a smoldering shit hole compared to the rest of Oregon that is much more peaceful.
This happened in Portland earlier this year. But honestly, I'd avoid antifa, they might bring weapons and hurt badly or kill someone. So I'd just leave em. But this guy got what was coming to him.

Eventually the cops gotta deal with them.

Last edited:
They are looking out for the poor masses of this country. Instead of berating them you all should join these brothers and sisters to fight the transphobic patriarchy.

This happened in Portland earlier this year. But honestly, I'd avoid antifa, they might bring weapons and hurt badly or kill someone. So I'd just leave em. But this guy got what was coming to him.

FATALITY

The city of Portland should probably have an organized way of letting antifa fight the "real Americans" without any weapons.

Maybe have some cage fighting.... free martial arts classes like BJJ, kickboxing, wrestling, etc. Need more outlets other than learning how to make posters in grade school because Liberal teachers think it's a "good way to learn".

People are really apathetic in cities these days. I seen tourists from them in the mountains and they're fucking annoying. No respect at all for the environment, not friendly or welcoming. I had a dude one time basically run away from a bench area near the lake because I was walking in his direction. I was just like wtf??? I'm going to be hiking around the lake by myself because I need exercise and training, dafuq is wrong with this guy. His mind still thinks he's in the city.

Cant lie, this looks fun... if I was 20

I'm already as American as you can get, brah. Das rite!

<{1-69}>
tumblr_mhmkurEttT1s54ut3o1_500.jpg

You know something is wrong when AFTIFA is policing the streets.

Back