Portland's Far Left directing traffic this weekend

If this guy hit and killed one of these protesters and we didn’t have video of it. How do you think the media would cover it?

That is as retarded as it gets.

Seriously though,
If this guy hit and killed one of these protesters and we didn’t have video of it. How do you think the media would cover it?
Waiting patiently for when these people do this to the wrong person and they get shot.

Give me fascism over these soulless commie scum any day

In history, this is exactly what led to the rise of the brownshirts in Germany.

Nobody could stand the street violence and thuggery of the communists and people rejoiced when the brown shirts organized and smote commie ruin upon the asphalt.

Seriously though,

Waiting patiently for when these people do this to the wrong person and they get shot.

I swear, I’m surprised it has not happened yet.

Now the guy in the ford sedan is a lifetime Republican

Not a chance in hell. The left is literally in every sense possible, simply too cucked to actually not take it like a bitch then shuffle off home to safely heap scorn on those right wing bigots theyll never meet and who will never bother them

I swear, I’m surprised it has not happened yet.
Most citizens that carry firearms fall into two categories: Those that remain level headed and truly only use it for immediate personal protection or in the defense of others and those that carry purely as a deterrent and wouldn't be able to shoot even if in immediate peril.

And yes, I said law abiding citizens. Not nut bags off their meds.

Biggest difference in those first two is training. Those that just purchase a firearm and then store it indefinitely in their closet or leave in their glove compartment and never practice with it are the ones who basically shouldn't have bothered getting one and are equally as dangerous to themselves and others as the threats they bought it against.

Those that practice gain confidence in the tool and generally control themselves better as to when or when not to use it just like any other tool.

Last edited:
The new left...

White progressive ethnomasochists....complete, absolute scum...

And the pieces of shit who defend them on this forum, fuck you too

Imagine how big of a tool you have to be to go out and do this.

Wonder how strict they'd be in their traffic rerouting if one rolled up with a 12g pump laying across the dashboard?

Pull this MoFo out and they just might rethink some things.
iu

I wonder if their organizers actually want someone to get killed when they come up with dumb ass stuff.

Pull this MoFo out and they just might rethink some things.
iu

I wonder if their organizers actually want someone to get killed when they come up with dumb ass stuff.
Given the mileage they'd be able to get out of the optics I really wouldnt be surprised. Every movement needs its martyrs.

Is Portland. They were swinging batons at the car also

Ima take a guess that Oregon isn’t a “stand your ground” state?

Back