Post a better MMA finish than this.....

30t1lhd.gif

Seriously? The two most feared strikers to ever step foot in PRIDE, who fought to a draw their first time out after the GOAT MMA staredown, and this time CC lays a massive beating on Wand before splitting his head wide open with that kick on the final night of the OWGP. Definitely one of the nastiest gashes I've seen in a fight, right up there with Eastman vs. Vitor. Not to mention that was the first time since Vitor's blitz we'd ever seen Wand go lifeless like that, only this time was much worse. Not the best KO ever, but has to be in the conversation.
Ding Ding...some good points as to why i had posted that one. I think the other poster has kind of a reason, because just Cro Cop. But main reason was, is that both were feared, and brutal at the time. I wonder how weight Mirko actually had on Wandy at the time.

Ding Ding...some good points as to why i had posted that one. I think the other poster has kind of a reason, because just Cro Cop. But main reason was, is that both were feared, and brutal at the time. I wonder how weight Mirko actually had on Wandy at the time.
None. Mirko weighed in at a sculpted 220.9 lbs... The Axe Murderer came in at 225.1. https://www.mmanews.com/pride-final-conflict-absolute-2006-weigh-in-results/

Imagine if Mirko fought his whole career as a LHW during the division's glory days. He probably would have ran through Rampage, Arona, Lil Nog, Chuck and Randy the same way he did Wand the second time. For some reason I see Shogun being the one to blitz through Mirko's attacks and find his chin though.

LOL Rampage using a headbutt to win looks awesome but is cheating

Many already posted, but Aldo getting smashed is the best beyond reason and as you can see made all the hater so so butt hurt

<Waaah>
Loves the Aldo KO because people got butt hurt... STILL bitches in 2018 about one of the most universally acclaimed finishes in Pride history.

Cool life you live, bruh.

Nothing but brute strength, illegal tactic and luck. Most overrated finish in MMA ever. Aesthetically pleasing to the just bleed crowd.
Nothing illegal about it. Rampage can’t control how somebody else’s head bounces after he slams them through the stratosphere. GTFOutta here with that salty ass shit

When Jason Delucia started lying in Pancrase and Bas started to get angry about it and called him out on it. AND THEN FUCKING DESTROYED HIM WITH SETUP AND FUCKED HIS LIVER UP.

Bas allways looked like a killer on a mission every fight in Pancrase. I love that he has put up all his pancrase fights on his youtue channel. Go watch them, they are fucking awsome!

20110307015359_J001.jpg

From his first fight to his last fight in Pancrase. it's a blast watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLmI9jPjzJeOREIS06Q_QLLaparTScwRr

None. Mirko weighed in at a sculpted 220.9 lbs... The Axe Murderer came in at 225.1. https://www.mmanews.com/pride-final-conflict-absolute-2006-weigh-in-results/

Imagine if Mirko fought his whole career as a LHW during the division's glory days. He probably would have ran through Rampage, Arona, Lil Nog, Chuck and Randy the same way he did Wand the second time. For some reason I see Shogun being the one to blitz through Mirko's attacks and find his chin though.
I knew it would be close, except CC having the slight weight advantage. But knew Wandy had to be well above 205.
That would have been crazy to see Mirko at LHW..

Man I'll never forget that kick. It was terrible reading how much it has impacted Etim's life afterwards. Walked out in front of a bus in an effort to end his life.

i wonder how much of it has to do with possible CTE

Back