Post a better MMA finish than this.....

One more..
tB9Uzwg.gif

Same right hook that dilly cracks Cody with. Pure technique under fire

I have always been suspicious that this was a work.

1- Its Pride
2- Anderson basically just stands there and makes no attempt to get his leg free.
3- Anderson was the favorite so big money to be made.
4- Been watching MMA 20+ years, can't recall that move ever working
5- Anderson's incredibly dramatic Pro Wrestling style acting

My thought every time I see it

Overrated KO in my opinion.
Seriously? The two most feared strikers to ever step foot in PRIDE, who fought to a draw their first time out after the GOAT MMA staredown, and this time CC lays a massive beating on Wand before splitting his head wide open with that kick on the final night of the OWGP. Definitely one of the nastiest gashes I've seen in a fight, right up there with Eastman vs. Vitor. Not to mention that was the first time since Vitor's blitz we'd ever seen Wand go lifeless like that, only this time was much worse. Not the best KO ever, but has to be in the conversation.

The headbutt was illegal.

Still fucking awesome.

Best legal finish is Matt Brown vs Sanchez.

Which Also should have been illegal.... man slaughter
Headbutts aren't illegal if they're accidental

Seriously? The two most feared strikers to ever step foot in PRIDE, who fought to a draw their first time out after the GOAT MMA staredown, and this time CC lays a massive beating on Wand before splitting his head wide open with that kick on the final night of the OWGP. Definitely one of the nastiest gashes I've seen in a fight, right up there with Eastman vs. Vitor. Not to mention that was the first time since Vitor's blitz we'd ever seen Wand go lifeless like that, only this time was much worse. Not the best KO ever, but has to be in the conversation.
As a moment, of course it was a special KO, but if we are merely talking about the aesthetics of the finish and removing the importance to me it's not in the conversation.

So it's a NC then
Sure, if you ignore the fact that the headbutt was a result of Arona getting powerbombed, then yes. When you look at the fight like a normal, rational person, you realize Arona just got knocked the fuck out and the headbutt was only an unfortunate side effect.

Do you think Romero should have been DQ'd against Weidman because he "illegally" kneed him in the back of the head after he already KO'd him with a legal knee to the face?

It's "Mic" and that clip is not even in discussion for best finish lol
It's "i'm a casual who knows nothing about mma" and that clip is a more impressive finish than op's rampage jackson finish. Anyone can slam a guy like that, but tell me anyone else you saw do that mm move b4.

Did you read my post? It was praising Conor's counter.

The first paragraph was about the shitty punch from Ivan, who has far more submission wins than striking wins.

Read my post again, slowly, and realize I'm praising Conor.

I know you are I was just saying Ivan is no scrub

Back