post-prison alexander emelianenko

He went to jail. If you think any form of sexual assault is okay to just be shrugged away because it's an alleged rape then you my friend are a piece of shit just like him.

Kobe woud have went to jail too if he didnt have a hundred million dollars. Im not saying Aleks didnt rape that girl. Im just saying I dont know what happened for sure.

He went to jail. If you think any form of sexual assault is okay to just be shrugged away because it's an alleged rape then you my friend are a piece of shit just like him.
alleged jail

I believe many of you are not aware of visa requirements for different countries.
In order to fight, many fighters need a working visa (not a tourist one), so they can get paid.
USA and Japan do not issue visas to known criminals and felony offenders.
Alex made it clear several times, that he cannot fight in the states and given his criminal record, that is quite normal.
I assume he is on the radar of the japanese immigration as well, so RIZIN might be difficult as well, if in Japan (although, they habe stated they have interest in organizing an event abroad and most probably that means South Korea or China)

why not? didn't he hire War Machine after he did a bid for felony assault?

Bellator also hired Rogers after he beat the hell out of his wife .

Shizz , it cagefighting . Im here to watch these crazy mofos batter each other so I dont care what they did outside the cage .

Lee Murray vs Datsik !

You know he was never confirmed for hep right? And you know hep is curable now ...right?
I think you are a little late to the party, bud. No, it was never confirmed; however, not all forms of Hep are curable. For example, Hep B is treatable, but not necessarily curable.

hope he signs somewhere big and holds a title

Bring him as a replacement if fedor is injured

Yeah. It's a motherfucking athlete playing a sport. No one knows any of these people personally. Theyre complete strangers. Watch them fight, and then go on about your life..

Josef Fritzl is a complete strangers to me. I don't wanna watch Keeping Up With The Fritzls.

"No it was never confirmed" then refrain from discussing something that likely isnt even true.

You realize eastern Europe is a civilised place with standards & societal requirements, yes? If he had hepatitis of any sort, the motherfucker wouldn't get booked for fights anywhere. No one would even sign on to fight him in the first place. He doesn't have hepatitis. That was some dumb rumour started years

You pretty much, don't treat TS like that, son. And I don't appreciate that. You pretty much get fucked, saaaan.

Who cares some hepatitis? Aleks is an associate of a dictator that should be brought before a tribunal, he's just gotten out of prison for some pretty serious stuff, has a publicly known history of substance abuse and is now clearly on the juice. His career isn't going anywhere except for Chechnya.

No wonder Fedor isn't on good terms with his brother anymore.

Back