post turkey

Husband bought a small one yesterday, I'll do pigs in blankets, sage and onion stuffing, port and cranberry sauce but it's going to be in a baguette. This year has been so awful I can't be fucked being in the kitchen for hours like normal. I just want to watch Christmas movies in my Christmas lounge pants and Elf tshirt all day.

I did manage to buy Christmas crackers though! But apparently we're not allowed the "crack" in the US though but it's better than no crackers, they have the jokes and paper hats.

I like the wooden floor in the kitchen.

<mma4>

We decided against a bird this year as it is only the 4 of us, thanks to Covid. We went with a beef and a gammon joint, so dinner will basically be a glorified carvery.

Fuck it, I've cooked a 4 course meal for at least a dozen people on five of the past seven Christmases, I'll enjoy this one playing with the kids toys with them for once.

This year our local Church is doing Zoom only services that morning too, so it saves us a few hours getting showered and dressed. I may just put my Christmas jumper over my pajamas TBH.

I like the wooden floor in the kitchen.

<mma4>

We decided against a bird this year as it is only the 4 of us, thanks to Covid. We went with a beef and a gammon joint, so dinner will basically be a glorified carvery.

Fuck it, I've cooked a 4 course meal for at least a dozen people on five of the past seven Christmases, I'll enjoy this one playing with the kids toys with them for once.

This year our local Church is doing Zoom only services that morning too, so it saves us a few hours getting showered and dressed. I may just put my Christmas jumper over my pajamas TBH.
20201224_164046.jpg
thanks bro. reigning o.t. kitchen off winner btw....

My wife has been binging Hell's Kitchen, so I'll be doing Beef Wellington this year.

I'm sure you're gonna get roasted as well bro

tenor.gif

My wife has been binging Hell's Kitchen, so I'll be doing Beef Wellington this year.
Buy a meat thermometer. It's the best way to make sure it's medium rare. They aren't expensive.

We’re doing rib roast, Yorkshire pudding, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts this year. Did the turkey dinner for thanksgiving and ended up tossing a lot of leftovers even with a 12 lb bird.

We’re doing rib roast, Yorkshire pudding, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts this year. Did the turkey dinner for thanksgiving and ended up tossing a lot of leftovers even with a 12 lb bird.

I cooked a 25 lb bird for myself a few days ago.

Shredded all the white meat into soup.

Back