Prem Thread 2023/24 V13: Klopp is a arsey twat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules

:cool::p

should-i-end-it-all-v0-zyb7smeocq3c1-jpg.1015621

@Chules I have heard of them several times this year - need to check out a couple of tunes if you dig em that much. Always like me to listen to new (to me) stuff :D

Guys my colleague who I’ve known since forever delivered me a bunch of cat treats for Xmas. My cat ate nearly a whole bag of treats yesterday ffs (told my mum to keep it away from her) and now she’s sat on the sofa disengaging with everyone. Definitely my cat lmao. Think she’s ill :(

Guys my colleague who I’ve known since forever delivered me a bunch of cat treats for Xmas. My cat ate nearly a whole bag of treats yesterday ffs (told my mum to keep it away from her) and now she’s sat on the sofa disengaging with everyone. Definitely my cat lmao. Think she’s ill :(
Kinda like I felt this morning. Had a fun but cold night yesterday. I've recovered now, and heading to work in an hour.
One of my best co-worker friends got a straight red card for suddenly projectile vommiting at the bar, and he'd just bought 4 pint for the table (which I got three of 'em).

Oh no! Belle 😿 make sure you look after her and she's alright!

They're only supposed to have about 10 a day!

Sadly I didn't hear the time period that was mentioned, but the Sky commentator said that Liverpool had 15 (!) 12:30 games in that period, while the distant second Tottenham had 6. Liverpool even had more than six 12:30 games after international breaks lol.

Point being, King Klopp woz right and now gets screwed with that penalty. :D

VAR just let the game go for 5 minutes before giving a pen to Palace :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back