Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Crazy to have so much talent that Grealish, Madders, and Mainoo are on the bench. Loftus-Cheek probably can't even make the team!

Shades of prime Spain with all that midfield quality.

Soufgate ain't no Del Bosque tho. He better not fuck it up cuz this is probably the last major tournament where Kane is in his prime.
Was checking earlier, France midfield aint bad either.
Camavinga, Tchouameni, Griezmann, Rabiot, Zaire-Emery and Guendouzi.

I watched Real park the bus for 120 minutes like they're Rayo Vallecano, and then had to step out right before the penalties.

When I checked the final result I was all

FzAjBN5WcAovbby.jpg
a.gif

Not going to watch but by facts i assume that idiot is going to say that once again Bayern knocked out Arsenal because they were the better team?
He went in on arteta 😂

Rightfully so. Second half was a shambles. Said it during the game.

@Deffid @Arqueto might not be the best player or highest scoring player in the squad but dude has ice on his veins. (Nacho too)

I was so happy, was rooting for Real anyway due to Jude and the possible 5th CL place for the Bumliga, but I also hate City and the Fraudiola football so much. I watched the 30 minute OT and first of, how the fuck is it always that Fraudiola teams could go 200 mins and not show any signs of fatigue? Fucking De Bruyne looked like his head would explode after playing 30 minutes for Bremen as a young guy for example. Then they are dominant as hell but barely generate chances, the biggest chance in OT was Rüdigers. Fuck their boring trash Fraudiola football. Don't even get me started on the whole shady finances thing.

Oh and don't be surprised when some former Fraudiola players start dropping like flies at 50. I hope not, of course.

Back