Who finishes in Top 4

• City ... Pool ... Chelsea ... Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal played today and the thread moved 2 pages, lmao

I love Valverde.
People whine he doesn't play Vidal, starts him, he looks like crap.
People say Arthur is the future GOAT, plays him, he struggles with his positioning (love the lad not hating, he's just out of his depth in big moments currently)

He's not getting a contract extension unless he wins everything, but he should. Love his practicality. Probably the smartest manager in football in the past 10 years. If our athletics section would stop buying square pegs for round holes, we may not be in this situation. Coutinho was soooo unnecessary.
The result of a Clubs first game straight after their players all return from an International break is a good metric of the focus & concentration levels a Manager has instilled into his team.

Most players return with a mental jet lag.

Fuck we needed a goal, should have had 2

Bah gawd that was horrific defending. He could've drank a bottle of vodka and smoked a cigar with the space and time he had there. No wonder the Blues are so awful lol

This cunt in the library is EATING, I wanna tell on her but I'll look and feel bad...

This cunt in the library is EATING, I wanna tell on her but I'll look and feel bad...
you go and ask for some assistance from the staff, that you actually don't need, and let them discover it themselves.

has anyone been to the old vic and can advise on seating plans? buying xmas present

@Tobago Jones @El Che and the fallen homie @UVee

It's here:

My Google notifications told me another good album dropped today, but I can't remember what it was , so if you see any good album drops, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back