Premier League 2018-19 v48: Blockeys January transfer target edition

Who finishes in Top 4

• City ... Pool ... Chelsea ... Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what you call a success, I suppose.

Everyone is lauding up Emery (and Sarri), and they have both had good starts, but it is November. Better to judge in May.
Don’t talk about season talk about NET season

Who chose Emery. Was it Sven?

Arsenal, at minimum, got in a good fit for Manager to oversee a transitional phase.

Utd set the club back years with their sidestep appointment of Jose. Terrible fit for them.

To varying degrees you could say this is true of Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Not that they are playing badly at all, just that they all seem to be consistently grinding out wins in those 55/45 games.

City still look way ahead of anyone, but fact is they haven't really pulled away massively.
You dont believe the title is a three horse race?

City are an attacking juggernaut. Defensively, they are beatable. I concede that Spurs would need a full strength starting XI to test their chin.

Couldn't fit a Rizla ciggie paper between the difference of Pool & City at Anfield.

You dont believe the title is a three horse race?

City are an attacking juggernaut. Defensively, they are beatable. I concede that Spurs would need a full strength starting XI to test their chin.

Couldn't fit a Rizla ciggie paper between the difference of Pool & City at Anfield.

Not really. Anything other than City would be a shocker, imo......expect them to win by 10+ points, tbh.

Spurs are more likely to finish 5th than 1st.

Not really. Anything other than City would be a shocker, imo......expect them to win by 10+ points, tbh.

Spurs are more likely to finish 5th than 1st.
I'll admit that I expect City to win the league, but I think Pool will be on their heals with points that would have won them just about any other season, lol.

They have heavy CL expectations on their shoulders. Bernardo injury must've given Pep some sleepless nights. LB done so their back up DM needed there. RB is bang average. Stones always has a fuck up in him.

City & Pool could both conceivably go unbeaten in the Lg this season.

If City ever suffer a Spurs level injury crisis i'd imagine Salah, Eriksen, Son would lick their lips at the prospect of matching up against a Zinchenko.

City having Fernandinho, Bernardo & Gundogan is why i favour them to win Lg.

Only squad with 3 quality metronomes in it.

Klopp is a season behind Pep. Ox injury hurt him & Fabinho/Keita need more time to assimilate.

Remember it's never Mourinho's fault. It's the player or players, it's the ref, it's the pitch, it's the weather or some bs "luck". But he has zero shortcomings to hold any accountability for poor results.
#threefingersup

City having Fernandinho, Bernardo & Gundogan is why i favour them to win Lg.

Only squad with 3 quality metronomes in it.

Klopp is a season behind Pep. Ox injury hurt him & Fabinho/Keita need more time to assimilate.
this is important. Folks are thinking THIS is the season. It's not. Next season is, assuming we can keep all of our talent, and I think we can. Klopp is well known for waiting until talent is good and ready to play the necessary style of football

this is important. Folks are thinking THIS is the season. It's not. Next season is, assuming we can keep all of our talent, and I think we can. Klopp is well known for waiting until talent is good and ready to play the necessary style of football

lol

@Deffid uberbae

iu4foUH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back