Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a fraud. You bank account is MURICAN currency playboy

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I've never been a fan of the squad and the style of play. Mostly because there's much better talent in this country than what they field. They're like the Chargers of National Soccer.

You don't even have to be a big soccer mark to be embarrassed by this. What a shitshow

I feel terrible for Pulisic. He fucking deserves to be at the WC.

How the fuck don't you sure up that defense after last week's leaky shit bar yedlin is beyond me.

cause bruce arena is actually bad

That kid is so fun to watch play.

Genuinely think he may have a higher ceiling than Dele Alli.
I know. It's nice to finally have a possible generational talent and we go out and miss the WC for first time since '86. A time when the popularity of the game is rising steadily and every bit of exposure, especially on the biggest of stages in the world, is essential for continued growth and we throw it away. So pathetic. This should never happen.

This is a job for big Sam

Allardyce.png

Just woke up and checked ESPN....LMAO! Honestly sad doe coz having the Muricans involved last World Cup was top shelf banter (and the dawn of the new age of the prem fred) plus the team had some really fun games. Won't be the same this time round. :(

Also....dat Murican arrogance striking again. Tim Is Bald.

HQpmebrEkst1j1vAYfALRHimmD718iUQbvlsFFVa_7E.jpg

Just woke up and checked ESPN....LMAO! Honestly sad doe coz having the Muricans involved last World Cup was top shelf banter (and the dawn of the new age of the prem fred) plus the team had some really fun games. Won't be the same this time round. :(

Also....dat Murican arrogance striking again. Tim Is Bald.

HQpmebrEkst1j1vAYfALRHimmD718iUQbvlsFFVa_7E.jpg

{<jordan} bro that quote is to oooooooooo much

Ffs I wanted merica vs Australia and America to smash Aussie 10-0.

So much talent in U.S. and this is all they can come up with. Will be cheering for Argentina but I think Brazil or Germany takes it.

ESAL globalists

This is a job for big Sam

Allardyce.png

Should have called after the second loss too Costa Rica.
"I make sure we don't get relegated. I just need about £20 million for the winter transfer window. About 5 or 6 leg breakers from the Championship."
Big Sam

"Relegated!?"
US Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back