Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get annoyed for the fact a team like Chile miss out in a stacked group. While other teams have easy walk ins and can't even make it lmao.
Yeah, UEFA gets a crazy amount of clubs to qualify and CONMEBOL only gets 4 and a possible fifth through playoffs.

It’s crazy how Chile won 2 back to back Copa America’s and mocked Argentina who they beat on back to back penalty shootouts in 0-0 draws in the finals and Argentina qualifies for the World Cup and Chile don’t.

Have any of you heard of Sebastien Thuriere? I only ask because I went to HS with him and partied with him a few times, I knew he was good at soccer, but didn't realize he was good enough enough to have a wiki page lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sébastien_Thurière

Of course we've heard of him m8 especially when this is his current club...

Sheikh Russel KC is a football club from Dhaka, Bangladesh playing in the Bangladesh Premier League. It has won Federation Cup (Bangladesh) in 2012 which was their first major title. They also won their maiden Bangladesh Premier League (football) title in the season 2012–13.

"they needed no help" -taylor twellman

gott damn this team sucks, no heart, no manager with a functioning brain,
fuck

Of course we've heard of him m8 especially when this is his current club...

Sheikh Russel KC is a football club from Dhaka, Bangladesh playing in the Bangladesh Premier League. It has won Federation Cup (Bangladesh) in 2012 which was their first major title. They also won their maiden Bangladesh Premier League (football) title in the season 2012–13.
Sarcasm? lmao

I had no clue who Dortmund Borussia was when I started posting here, so your post may be going right over my head.

"we have good young players coming up" YOU LITERALLY AHD A 40 YEAR OLD GOALKEEPER WHO ISNT THAT GOOD AND YOU DONT PICK THE YOUN GPLAYERS WHO ARE GOOD GOD FUCK YOURSELF

Alright, international break is over...

This weekend is stacked:

Athletic Club vs. Sevilla
Juventus vs. Lazio
Atletico Madrid vs. Barcelona
Roma vs. Napoli
Inter vs. Milan

[<dunn]

All weekend on beIN.

@blokeybloke @El Che @Da Speeit

Sarcasm? lmao

I had no clue who Dortmund Borussia was when I started posting here, so your post may be going right over my head.

Yeh just being a kernt lol.

I can only assume this is some kind of logo....LMAO.

220px-Russelkc.jpg

Yeah, UEFA gets a crazy amount of clubs to qualify and CONMEBOL only gets 4 and a possible fifth through playoffs.

I still think that Perú International Football Team will eliminate New Zealand International Football Team.

New Zealand IFT are definitely improving but you should probably bet on Perú IFT in a 2-match series.

Anything is possible though.

Regarding Jason Kreis, I think that he should keep his job for the entire 2018 season.

If I am not mistaken, Orlando City were doing worse when Adrian Heath was the head coach.

I still think that Perú International Football Team eliminates New Zealand International Football Team.

New Zealand IFT are definitely improving but you should probably bet on Perú IFT in a 2-match series.

Anything is possible though.

Regarding Jason Kreis, I think that he should keep his job for the entire 2018 season.

If I am not mistaken, Orlando City were doing worse when Adrian Heath was the head coach.
Peru won’t do much in the World Cup, nor would New Zealand, so neither matters.

Chile would do better than either.

Kreis sucks. Heath did too. At least Heath got riled up and got support from the fans for the most part as he showed he cared and had a history with the club. Kreis doesn’t.

Also I haven’t watched them in forever. Games got too boring to really sit through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back