Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blokeybloke You don't think Chelsea can sniff a chance at us at Camp Nou do you?
No

Alonso's overrated. Moses is wank. Pedro is the busiest looking DNB in Prem. Best CB is too inexperienced. Cesc's verticals arent needed with False 9 Eden.

They need to go 4-4-2 HOOF with Giroud & Morata up top to stand any chance. And them pair cant press their own fn shirts.

I don't think they score in the 2nd half. Really simple mistakes from Milan that are fixable.
That said, I don't see where Milan have any bite where it counts. We may have seen all of the action we're gonna see.
Yea, they don't have much going forward. Only 37 goals in 26 matches in Serie A. Even if they nab a goal in the second half I don't see where they will get multiple goals away at the Emirates. Anything can happen since it's Arsenal but they should have this tie done and dusted.

Don't really think they all need replacing, really, but some deadwood needs to be cut. Valencia, Rojo and Rashford are all okay. The rest could probably leave......wouldn't be surprised to see Mata and Blind on the outs, too.

Martial ain't a LW, that's the problem!

Alexis and Lukaku aren't worldlies I agree. That said you don't need 11 Messis to compete for the big trophies. All about getting a good balance in the team/squad......something United have really struggled with for a long time.

CB would be okay if we could rely on Jones and Bailly not getting injured. Tuanzebe looks like a beast too but is a little young/inexperienced.

Should be sorted at LB but Shawsy fucked Jose's grand-dad.
I'm coming from a perspective of building a Utd squad that can srsly compete for the Lg title &/or the CL under Jose.

Whilst the above are still there, you wont.

Atletico-Arsenal is going to be a good Final.

You need your 3rd runners to put in motm performances to beat the Barca's, Real's, Bayern's & Juve's of the world. They're just so well coached.

Or fluke a Can/Kante/Wanyama/Matic 30 yd screamer

Sad to see AC & Inter playing so poorly lately

Especially Inter, who had a very decent start in Serie A.

No Lacca and no Auba but nevertheless a 2-0 lead away from home :eek:
How shit must Milan be right now?

We nose you did it, Dani! Ronaldo has snot wiped on him by Alves during PSG's Champions League defeat by Real Madrid

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo had snot wiped on him by Dani Alves during Real Madrid's 2-1 win over Paris Saint-Germain in Paris on Tuesday. Disgusting footage has emerged showing the Brazilian cleaning his nose before rubbing it on the sleeve of the reigning World Player of the Year. There was tension between the two players through the last-16 clash, with Ronaldo kicking out at Alves in the 15th minute but failing to make contact.

Danica Patrick is my dream woman.
idk why i feel so guilty admitting that
She's cute, sporty & funny as fuck.

Added bonus of looking like that nutty NRA chick, so hate fucking is still in play.

Life's all about finding the right balance

Sad to see AC & Inter playing so poorly lately

Especially Inter, who had a very decent start in Serie A.

haven't kept up with Italian football, how have Juventus been doing lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back