Premier League Thread 2018/19 v5: Chelsea v Arsenal Match Edition

Can you do the Delle Alli Celebration?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rakitic and Messi putting on a passing lesson already.

Using an adapter i bought from the store we bought the ipad from, its not an authentic one. Had several apps still open. Its always been slow to charge from day 1.

Cheers

double tap the home button (the big button at the bottom)

then it shows all the apps which are still running

then swipe up on them and they close

Who has a better season:

Barkley
Lamela
Martial
Shaqiri
Iwobi
If he has some game time, i would say barkley but competiting with fabregas and kovacic it's not sure. Then it could be iwobi

Manu Garcia as good as he was billed as years ago. Mistake for Pep to let him walk

Love listening to Ray Hudson, but he focuses too much on either Barcelona or Real Madrid and ignores their rivals except for when they score.

double tap the home button (the big button at the bottom)

then it shows all the apps which are still running

then swipe up on them and they close
Yeah, i did that after i came back inside & noticed i only had 25% charged.

Forgot i left the Arsenal game on when i walked out

Love listening to Ray Hudson, but he focuses too much on either Barcelona or Real Madrid and ignores their rivals except for when they score.

i think he's okay for youtube highlights

a whole game? fuck that i'd mute him lol

I like Schoen also. He is a good play by play.

Laguardia is so good. Excellent sweep to stop the Barça counter attack.

i think he's okay for youtube highlights

a whole game? fuck that i'd mute him lol
He's compossed for most of the game, but he's so focused on Barcelona and Real Madrid that you forget who they are playing against.

The fuck you talking about? He's gone in depth about ALaves, their shape, players, acquisitions, past success.
You're just too much of a La Liga hipster. And that's coming from me. Pipe down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back