Premier League Thread 2022/23 v8: Matchweek 1 Edition

Who wins the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Man U go AGAINE in another 15 years or so once the Glaziers have picked the carcass clean and sold it off. Patience is key mate.

I want to watch the Manure match but the replay isn’t available because it’s still recording for the last 3 hours and 50 minutes. Might have to pen them a strongly worded letter about their dogshit app.
I'd be willing to chip in on a class action suit against the kernts.

I know it sounds like old man complaints, but life was better when EVERY game was available on one of the NBC channels and I could program my DVR to get them all in fiber optic glory for consumption at my will, with pause and rewind always available. Get rid of streaming the games shite (who wants to watch a game on a 4" phone screen?), chop the 300 channels no one watches, and let me pick the 10 I want.
images

Hopefully the online meltdown / journalistic pisstaking and mockery made them rightfully embarassed for going for Arnautovic, hence they've backed out.

Hopefully the online meltdown / journalistic pisstaking and mockery made them rightfully embarassed for going for Arnautovic, hence they've backed out.

Presumably was an ETH call to go for him…..which is a little worrying.

Obviously early days with him, but he’s hardly come in and spearheaded the revolution thus far.

Presumably was an ETH call to go for him…..which is a little worrying.

Obviously early days with him, but he’s hardly come in and spearheaded the revolution thus far.

Little to work with at present but there's a very 'Moyesy' feel about the whole club at the moment, including ETH and co.

Little to work with at present but there's a very 'Moyesy' feel about the whole club at the moment, including ETH and co.

Yup.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Malacia, Martinez and Erikksen be the next Rojo, Blind and Mata, tbh. Decent enough but in no way needle movers.

3 weeks to bring in at least 2 top level players, or we’re already way over par in rebuild v6.0.

Let's be honest, UTD cannot hope to draw anyone while sitting outside of CL football. Twelve Hag needs to do everything in his power to get this team to a top 4 finish and then hope to draw more talent in next summer.

Let's be honest, UTD cannot hope to draw anyone while sitting outside of CL football. Twelve Hag needs to do everything in his power to get this team to a top 4 finish and then hope to draw more talent in next summer.
I think with their money and name they still could, they just gotta look like they have a plan, which they don't currently

It doesn’t seem like it had anything to do with his skills as an aging backup when United need improvements to the starting 11. He supposedly racially abused a black player in the past, and it sounds fans wrote the board to inform them of what the board saw as a PR nightmare.

It doesn’t seem like it had anything to do with his skills as an aging backup when United need improvements to the starting 11. He supposedly racially abused a black player in the past, and it sounds fans wrote the board to inform them of what the board saw as a PR nightmare.

Most of the outrage I saw was a combination of him being shit and a cunt, combined.

Anyway, I'm just glad he's out of the picture. We are just so depressing now. We seem to be sniffing around Gakpo of PSV now. Pure scattergun approach, no transfer strategy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back