Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ive gotta keep it real.
We've got the shittiest squad since i was a child.
We've already lost our National League .
We probably wont even make it to the CL next year ... and all that comes with it ... And i could go on ...

We cant compete against the best Arsenal since the Invincibles.
We have to try, with all our might ... but, realistically speaking, we wont stand a chance. Thats my prediction.
And, honestly, i should be more optimistic, but our club needs to wake the fook up. And today would be a good day to do so.

The more i get older, the more detached i get from football, which is a good thing, imo.
My motto is : " They're making insane money for kicking a fkin ball. They dont give a fook about the supporters. And if football dies, it dies."

Go back to your mansion !! WHO , da fook, told you, i didnt believe ?! fkin Crstiano's nutshegger @DS7 ???!!!!

Fook OFFFFFF !!!
<{yahyou}>

Good win mate!

I don't even wanna know what that would cost if he didn't finished it.
A regular sized takeaway pizza is about 30 quid
Medium margherita 99kr = £7.48

You can only pick it up yourself because only orders over 199kr are eligible for delivery, which costs 79kr.

A medium Pepperoni Passion costs 199kr. Add cheddar to get it to 200 -> 236kr. 236kr + 79kr delivery = 315kr = £23.79

But you might say, 650lb Sumo that's all very well but there's no Dominos in Haugesund and other shops are more expensive! So I grabbed the first results

and a medium pepperoni is 220kr. It won't tell me how much delivery is without giving a phone number. But even if its double Dominos that still only comes to 378kr = £28.54. If you start getting into large pizzas with multiple toppings you could go well over £30 though.
I think it was Bergen. I took the ferry from Tynemouth in Newcastle to Norway, and I'm sure it was Bergen. It was years ago bud, and I don't think they even do that trip anymore. I just remember paying about 30 quid for a sarnie and a cup of tea when I was in Norway :eek:
The Newcastle - Norway ferries ran from 1868 - 2008. A Norwegian company is saying it's going to start them up again in 2026. :D
I don't know what a sarnie is, but it sounds about right. It does cost a lot to live here, but compared to the income it is definitely manageble.

You should see the polish migrant workers ballin' outta control all the time here:cool:?1?
The last time I went to Norway every passenger on the coach except me was Polish. I don't know about the driver.
Just taking the piss innit 🤣

Arsenal are gonna BOLITERATE Porto soon

<{you!}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back