President Donald Trump Calls Colby Covington Live on ESPN+ Post Show (Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump while Covington was being an idiot on the mic:

tenor.gif

Inb4 BLM activists call Trump out for racism coz he watched white dude beat black dude for around 20 minutes!

<TheDonald>

Inb4 BLM activists call Trump out for racism coz he watched white dude beat black dude for around 20 minutes!

<TheDonald>

Well he did call nazi's very fine people.

That is a joke, he never said that and the media are fucking liars.

Or it shows that our President is a total hack who is so desperate to appeal to his dumb as shit fanbase that he calls some mid tier MMA fighter during an election year after winning on a ESPN+ fight night card and wearing his stupid hat.

Hard to say though, right?
Get some rest commie. Shouldn't you be out chanting 'you gonna lose yo job' somewhere. Take the knee.

lmao "congratulations I wanted to watch that fight tonight, I wanted to watch it.... you were great"

This fucking guy

Does Colby want Trump to be his dad?

Get some rest commie. Shouldn't you be out chanting 'you gonna lose yo job' somewhere. Take the knee.
Quite the original take. I can assure you I make more money per year off capitalism than whatever your feeble parrot mind does for rent money.
Mad that I pointed out an obvious publicity stunt?

I don't even like President Trump(might hate Biden more) but that was really cool.

Quite the original take. I can assure you I make more money per year off capitalism than whatever your feeble parrot mind does for rent money.
Mad that I pointed out an obvious publicity stunt?
Crawl back under your demonrat cave. Your "points" aren't worth the whiskers on Kamala Harris' lip.

Say what you want. If the president called you on your phone and congratulated you for something you had done, that would be a surreal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back