Elections President Trump…

Let's hope his ego sinks the Republican party beyond recovery and we can finally get rid of the cancer of conservatism
Without anything anchoring America it sinks into an abysmal pit of endless debt and pandering lol. Look at how bad it's gotten after just 2 years of a woke idiot president lol. Progressives are the cancer trying to erode everything that made the country what it is and trying to become this idealist utopia won't work because there are 332,403,650 versions of the perfect country out there.

Without anything anchoring America it sinks into an abysmal pit of endless debt and pandering lol. Look at how bad it's gotten after just 2 years of a woke idiot president lol.

"Woke idiot president"

God you are a brainwashed simpleton.

"Woke idiot president"

God you are a brainwashed simpleton.
Quit projecting your own character flaws onto others and do the world a favor and stop voting.

People like you is how an incompetent imbecile that falls up stairs, falls off a stationary bike, shakes invisible hands, gets lost on stage, fumbles his words, carries detailed notes so he can follow along with the event, asks for dead people and is just overall clueless gets elected.

Quit projecting your own character flaws onto others and do the world a favor and stop voting.

People like you is how an incompetent imbecile that falls up stairs, falls off a stationary bike, shakes invisible hands, gets lost on stage, fumbles his words, carries detailed notes so he can follow along with the event, asks for dead people and is just overall clueless gets elected.

And yet a still better president than anything republicans had to offer. Your comprehension of politics is childish

And yet a still better president than anything republicans had to offer. Your comprehension of politics is childish
Lol not even close but okay. You have no clue how anything works or else you'd vote more intelligently.

Lol not even close but okay. You have no clue how anything works or else you'd vote more intelligently.

Sure thing sparkle.. tell me, why is it that the country is always worse off after a republican president?

Sure thing sparkle.. tell me, why is it that the country is always worse off after a republican president?
Because they always get a democrat that runs everything over a cliff afterward. Why is it always better under a republican president?

The economy went downhill under Trump, brainlet.
Lol do some homework before saying such stupid things smooth brain. It's all worse under Biden and it's no t even debatable.

Lol do some homework before saying such stupid things smooth brain. It's all worse under Biden and it's no t even debatable.

God you are a waste of space and time.

Unemployment all time high in 2020, final year of Trumps presidency.

Now off to ignore you go with the rest of worthless chuds not worth my time

God you are a waste of space and time.

Now off to ignore you go with the rest of worthless chuds not worth my time
Lol bringing back jobs you took away isn't a gain you fool. I agree with your sentiment though, be gone you ignorant moron.

Lol bringing back jobs you took away isn't a gain you fool. I agree with your sentiment though, be gone you ignorant moron.

Lol you intellectually stunted idiot.

Negative job growth under Trump
Positive job growth under Biden

Trump coasting on Obamas policies for first half of his shitty term and then absolutely shitting the bed in 2019 resulted in the inflation Biden has been steadily bringing down

Lol you intellectually stunted idiot.

Negative job growth under Trump
Positive job growth under Biden

Trump coasting on Obamas policies for first half of his shitty term and then absolutely shitting the bed in 2019 resulted in the inflation Biden has been steadily bringing down
I thought I told you to be gone you moron. Take your revisionist history with you too.

There were absolutely no doubts being cast over the probability of his re-election at the time Kobe's helicopter crashed in January 2020.

Biden was polling over him at that point. Betting odds were near even.

Purple belt won that one

Not really controversial that the country went downhill under Trump and has recovered since. The controversy would be over how much to blame him for it and how much credit to give Biden for the turnaround. Basically anything you measure for this--unemployment, crime, health outcomes--got way worse from Jan. 2017 to Jan. 2021. We also had a big decline in the W years followed by a lot of improvement during Obama's presidency.

No credentials needed to know about natural immunity or how a vaccine works. A party with so much common sense and education that they went into full blown psychosis over this:

Eiy-IA2g-U4-AACs7w-Copy.jpg

You have a suspicious habit of hosting images yourself and not providing specific links to your sources.

It's a pretty deceptive practice.

Listing some numbers and saying they're from the CDC doesn't provide enough context for it to actually be meaningful.

<Huh2><Huh2>
Gee, what unique mankind event happened in 2020 and what liberal state policies caused mass unemployment and the folding of non preferred businesses? Never go full R tard. You go there nearly every post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back