President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

Farmer Br0wn

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://wtkr.com/2018/06/20/preside...rder-to-keep-immigrant-families-together/amp/

President Trump will sign an executive order later today addressing the separation of families of detained illegal immigrants.

Obama had eight years to put his signature on a piece of paper, and did nothing.

It's good to have a President that's capable of actually leading again.

What say you Warroom? Is this the right policy move, the wrong policy move? What's you're reasoning for your stance?

The hypocrisy here is insane.

Trump doesn't give two shits about separating children form their families at a border. The Israelis are sniping families who are hundreds of yards from the border right now. Nikki Haley is embarrassing this nation in front of the world at the UN by going against a simple request to protect these children and families from being shot for crying out loud.

What the fuck are we supposed to do here?

It's not like they are peacefully protesting on their own land. These people are flooding our country illegally. They are not even trying to claim that they wish to return to their homes.

I'm super happy

But somehow right wingers are claiming victory when most of them were in support of child camps. it's funny how people can quickly change their minds

Yeah after public pressure and his party disagreeing with him

You people are so Fn delusional its comical at this point.

The hypocrisy here is insane.

Trump doesn't give two shits about separating children form their families at a border. The Israelis are sniping families who are hundreds of yards from the border right now. Nikki Haley is embarrassing this nation in front of the world at the UN by going against a simple request to protect these children and families from being shot for crying out loud.

It's not like they are peacefully protesting on their own land. These people are flooding our country illegally. They are not even trying to claim that they wish to return to their homes.

Nobody gives a shit about Palestine/Israel. Do you have to derail every fucking thread with that tired ass bullshit?

Let's see what it is. I'm expecting at least a small win for human decency, but won't be surprised if it comes with a side of douchecake.

I swear i heard him say he couldn't fix this with an executive order that the Dems had to do it.

"Don't care. Never did care. Let's talk about Michael Cohen now."

- Liberals

Nobody gives a shit about Palestine/Israel. Do you have to derail every fucking thread with that tired ass bullshit?
It is hardly derailing. It is exposing the blatant hypocrisy. And the question itself has never been answered.

that's an interesting way of putting trump looked for a way out of this and backed out. Just days ago he said there was nothing he could do. It was up to congress

Yeah after public pressure and his party disagreeing with him

You people are so Fn delusional its comical at this point.
President Trump has been more kind, accommodating, and empathetic to illegal immigrants than his predecessor, Former President Obama.

Fact.

Evidence:

Former President Obama couldn't even be bothered to put pen to paper to help this situation.

President Trump on the other hand......

I like how Trump deals with the left. Let's them be outraged for a minute and then sits down to deal with the problem.

Much like dealing with small children.

It is hardly derailing. It is exposing the blatant hypocrisy. And the question itself has never been answered.

I’m going to continue what I’ve been doing all along and not give a fuck about Palestine.

Let's see what it is. I'm expecting at least a small win for human decency, but won't be surprised if it comes with a side of douchecake.
All of them will be given citizenship, but they must caddy for a period of no less than a year at a Trump golf course.

I’m going to continue what I’ve been doing all along and not give a fuck about Palestine.
Fine, that's on you, but let's call out all the fake ass liars pretending to give a shit about separating children from families, when all they are doing is whining about a political wedge issue.

I love it!!! I mean you can’t make this shit up!!!

Liberals cry about Trump and how he’s so awful, Trump addresses the issue and yet the liberals still find a way to twist it to make him look bad.

I wish I was that good with mental gymnastics.

-yeah well he legitimized Kim Jong in

-yeah well he’s only doing it because his staff was against it

I swear the guy could cure cancer, end world hunger and the liberal tears would flow.

I'm super happy

But somehow right wingers are claiming victory when most of them were in support of child camps. it's funny how people can quickly change their minds

Bull . . . being for enforcement of immigration laws and proper security of our borders doesn't mean anyone wants kids in cages.

It's funny how folks paint with such a broad brush . . .

Back