President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

So Americans who are held for criminal prosecution don't get to be with their family, but when it's non americans who are illegally entering america it's unjust treatment to get the same treatment?

It's a misdemeanor.

1st time offenders for misdemeanors should never be held. That also goes for American citizens

It's a misdemeanor.

1st time offenders for misdemeanors should never be held. That also goes for American citizens

but they aren't American citizens. If we just let them go that's exactly what they want... maybe we should invest in some buses to drop their asses off in Mexico

https://wtkr.com/2018/06/20/preside...rder-to-keep-immigrant-families-together/amp/

President Trump will sign an executive order later today addressing the separation of families of detained illegal immigrants.

Obama had eight years to put his signature on a piece of paper, and did nothing.

It's good to have a President that's capable of actually leading again.

What say you Warroom? Is this the right policy move, the wrong policy move? What's you're reasoning for your stance?

So wait. has "Obama had ..." replaced "but Hilary"?

The only guy staring into an eclipse is your president dearly.

trump-solar-eclipse.jpg
He still sees clearly

You folks are blinded by the fact he's president

First of all we don't even see his face in the photo. 2nd, the photo of all the people the boy has his elbow by his side and his had is mid stomach level. The photo of just the boy both hands are above his head.
I am no hand expert, but based on personal experience it is impossible to have both hands over your head and still have one hand on your stomach region.
Nice try, but I am not falling for your ruse.

First of all we don't even see his face in the photo. 2nd, the photo of all the people the boy has his elbow by his side and his had is mid stomach level. The photo of just the boy both hands are above his head.
I am no hand expert, but based on personal experience it is impossible to have both hands over your head and still have one hand on your stomach region.
Nice try, but I am not falling for your ruse.
Keep your blinders on

Back