Prime Fedor simply had a level of athleticism that is still unmatched in HW MMA

So only Peak Fedor could've ever beaten the likes of Mitrione?

Says a lot about Peak Fedor then.

A washed up, past prime fighter with no chin, 16 years into his career can lose to someone like Mitrione. There's nothing shocking about it. It doesn't say anything about Peak Fedor. Anyone spinning it this way is a moron. That's like saying Alis loss to Berbick says a lot about Peak Ali.

Typical low level shertard poster

🤡

Last edited:
Also, during his "prime" Fedor fought without PED control or athletic commissions and never even faced the majority of top fighters from his generation (Barnett, Kharitonov, Cormier, Miocic, Overeem, Couture, Lesnar, Cain, Carwin, JDS, etc). He then quickly became "out of his prime" in the US at some 34 years of age. As the Maldonado fight teaches us, Fedor was never above using questionable means to get a win and a payday.
Lmao what did you do, just list every HW you can think of in the past 20 years? Half of those guys weren’t in Fedor’s generation at all.

Stipe?? When would that fight have ever made sense? Stipe wasn’t even in the top 25 when Fedor retired in 2012.

DC? They could’ve never crossed paths during Fedor’s streak, as the streak had ended before DC was even signed to Strikeforce. It’s possible they could’ve crossed paths in the Strikeforce HWGP, but again, no one was calling for that. DC was a prospect, and really put himself on the map when he won the GP, in May 2012. Fedor retired the next month, in June.

JDS? There’s a limited time where where that fight could have happened technically, it just wouldn’t have made sense. By the time JDS became champ, Fedor had already had the 3 Strikeforce losses. JDS made his first defense in May 2012, while Fedor retired the very next month in June.

Overeem? Finally someone who is actually part of Fedor’s generation, but there was a very limited time to book this one. After winning the Strikeforce HW belt in 2007, Overeem disappeared overseas to consume horsemeat until May 2010. Right then was the one opportunity to book that fight during Fedor’s streak (which would come to an end the very next month) had Coker booked that instead of Fedor-Werdum and Reem-Rogers. Aside from that, Coker could’ve (should’ve) booked that in the first round of the HWGP. Reem never fought in the 2nd round, being replaced by Cormier who was an alternate, so even if Fedor had won the Bigfoot fight, the Overeem fight still wouldn’t have happened.

Cain is not really from Fedor’s generation either, and Fedor’s streak had already ended by the time Cain won the belt. There was some talk of it in 2011 after the 3 Strikeforce losses, but Fedor was obviously past his best and Dana wasn’t interested. This one could’ve technically happened, but again, both guys are never at their peak at the same time.

Carwin? Very limited time to make that fight. Right after Carwin won the interim belt I guess it could’ve happened, with Fedor’s streak still intact at the time for another few months. I mean shit, Carwin himself stopped fighting after June 2011. He was on top of the division for maybe a year and a half tops.

I see people say shit like this a lot, and list all kinds of HWs that Fedor “should’ve fought” when historically the timeframes really don’t align in a way that makes those fights make sense.

. The explosiveness, speed, the power, the balance and coordination. It's simply on a different level. 2004 Fedor would end any HW that has ever existed Ngannou-Joshua just made this crystal clear in my mind. Ngannou is nowhere as quick and agile as Fedor. The most well rounded HW fighter the sport has ever seen, even 20 years later.

View attachment 1033617
Let’s see prime Fedor box a prime hw 😂

A washed up, past prime fighter with no chin, 16 years into his career can lose to someone like Mitrione. There's nothing shocking about it. It doesn't say anything about Peak Fedor. Anyone spinning it this way is a moron. That's like saying Alis loss to Berbick says a lot about Peak Ali.

🤡
Yes, it was totally Fedor's lack of prime that made him try and exchange straights with a taller, longer, bigger, greater reach fighter 40 seconds into the fight while they were fresh.

Totally wasn't that that was just fucking dumb.

Fedor fans love blaming his losses on his prime and age because they can't acknowledge just how fucking dumb he often fought. For a veteran of so many fights, and big ones too, he very often fought like a complete rookie and it's what led to him getting caught so often as his opponents were ready for it. Bigfoot's the only real fight he lost from simply being outfought, not just getting caught from doing dumb shit.

But no, we've got to pretend shit like Fedor should've lost to Mitrione. Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor by the way.

Yes, it was totally Fedor's lack of prime that made him try and exchange straights with a taller, longer, bigger, greater reach fighter 40 seconds into the fight while they were fresh.

Fedor fans love blaming his losses on his prime and age because they can't acknowledge just how fucking dumb he often fought. For a veteran of so many fights, and big ones too, he very often fought like a complete rookie and it's what led to him getting caught so often as his opponents were ready for it. Bigfoot's the only real fight he lost from simply being outfought, not just getting caught from doing dumb shit.

But no, we've got to pretend shit like Fedor should've lost to Mitrione. Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor by the way.

Fighters exchange straights all the time. You're saying how it was "dumb" of Fedor but it's a game of inches and he could have easily knocked Mitrione out and morons like you would say how Mitrione sucks.

Id love to hear about your fighting/ training career since you're such an expert. You have any fights? Where do you train at? Oh that's right you're an internet loser who doesn't interact with women- and thus you project such energy in every post.

Mitrione started fighting in 2009. Fedor started fighting in 2000. They fought in 2016 and here you are acting like that's insignificant to the result because "Mitrione was just 2 years younger"

No one is saying Fedor "should have lost to Mitrione" dumbass. We are saying it wasn't a surprise 16 years into his career at 40 years old while you're using that fight as some kind of example of Fedors peak.

Keep hating and being a 🤡. Anyone reading your posts can see you're a moron.

Last edited:

I don’t think Fedor was trying to “exchange” anything. They literally threw punches and connected at the same exact time. It’s such a weird, fluky finish that it probably wouldn’t happen again if they fought 100 times. Weird fight to try and nitpick imo.

I would put Randleman, Romero & Cro cop above Fedor in terms of athleticism. Fedor had a much more versatile skill set than those guys though.

Yeah but Brett Rogers is a GOAT candidate according to Fraudo fans. Anybody he beat suddenly becomes world class. Hearing them hype up Jaideep Singh back in the day was a real hoot.

You're supposed to forget the fact that Rogers spent the rest of his career being murked even by cans.
Yep. Literally a year or two after losing to Fedor, Rogers was gifted a decision against ex-pro wrestler Warpath and lost to UFC journeyman reject Eddie Sanchez. He wasn't old or washed at that point, either. He just never had much of anything but size and some punching power.

I would put Randleman, Romero & Cro cop above Fedor in terms of athleticism. Fedor had a much more versatile skill set than those guys though.
Lesnar and some others as well. Fedor even said he was surprised how fast Lesnar moved for a guy his size. Prime Mark Kerr was also athletic for a big guy, though he was roided so much in a non-testing era where you didn't even have to stop or cycle PEDs before fights...it's kind of hard to compare him to modern fighters.

Fighters exchange straights all the time. You're saying how it was "dumb" of Fedor but it's a game of inches and he could have easily knocked Mitrione out and morons like you would say how Mitrione sucks.
I don’t think Fedor was trying to “exchange” anything. They literally threw punches and connected at the same exact time. It’s such a weird, fluky finish that it probably wouldn’t happen again if they fought 100 times. Weird fight to try and nitpick imo.
Throwing straights at the same time as a guy with a 3 inch reach advantage on you is a good way to get knocked out like Fedor did.

The real lucky part was that Fedor landed too at all.
Clowns like you think Jose Aldo was still in his prime at 34 years old. This type of clown behavior is typical from losers like you. Keep hating and being a 🤡. Anyone reading your posts can see you're a moron.
Aldo was losing fights not because his skills weren't still great but because his gas tank still fucking sucks, something that was shown all the way back against Hominick when he was only 24.

Not because his fight IQ is so trash that every fight was him just trying to land a nuclear right hand and nothing else.

Aldo fights like a veteran should. Everybody notes that something must've happened to him to stop throwing leg kicks and grappling like he used to, but instead of wallowing in that he just improved his boxing, leg checks, and TDD to turn every fight into basically a boxing match instead.

Yep. Literally a year or two after losing to Fedor, Rogers was gifted a decision against ex-pro wrestler Warpath and lost to UFC journeyman reject Eddie Sanchez. He wasn't old or washed at that point, either. He just never had much of anything but size and some punching power.

Fighters can suffer a loss which they never recover from mentally. It seems to have been the case with Rogers. When Fedor was offered the fight, he couldn't decline the fight based on speculation of how Rogers career would pan out years later.

Fedor was offered to fight Rogers who was coming off a first round KO win over #2 ranked Arlovski and was 10-0 with all wins by KO. Fedor punched his head into the 18th row and Rogers career took a nosedive.

I don't understand how this can be used as a criticism against Fedor who fought Rogers at his best and most confident form.

Fighters can suffer a loss which they never recover from mentally. It seems to have been the case with Rogers.
This just comes across as cope. No one has any idea what was going on in Rogers' mind or has proof that "Fedor took his soul" or whatever. It's more likely that Rogers was never very good but could can crush no-name fighters. Before he "Datsked" Arlovski, Rogers literally fought no one worth mentioning. The only other known fighter on his resume was James Thompson who was 2-5 in his prior 7 fights, including a KO loss to Butterbean.

Throwing straights at the same time as a guy with a 3 inch reach advantage on you is a good way to get knocked out like Fedor did.

The real lucky part was that Fedor landed too at all.

Aldo was losing fights not because his skills weren't still great but because his gas tank still fucking sucks, something that was shown all the way back against Hominick when he was only 24.

Not because his fight IQ is so trash that every fight was him just trying to land a nuclear right hand and nothing else.

Aldo fights like a veteran should. Everybody notes that something must've happened to him to stop throwing leg kicks and grappling like he used to, but instead of wallowing in that he just improved his boxing, leg checks, and TDD to turn every fight into basically a boxing match instead.

If I was a moron like you I could easily criticize Aldo's "fight iq" the way you criticized Fedor and accuse him of being "dumb" and "fighting like a rookie" for the way he threw a looping right hand without any set up against Conors straight which resulted in Aldo getting knocked out in 13 seconds, in his prime, at 28 years old in humiliating fashion but I'm not a moron like you. Youre disgusting.

The difference betwen us is that I have experience in fighting/ training and I understand that this stuff happens in fights and mistakes get made and paid for, sometimes with the highest price. Your problem is that you're a toxic piece of internet garbage that's never fought or trained so you feel the need to call fighters "dumb" and judge their whole career based on their worst moments or losses they suffered way past their prime to win an argument with a stranger on the internet.

I'll ask you again. Since youre such an expert on fight strategy and fighter IQ, Have you had any fights? Where do you train at pussy?

🤡

Last edited:
This just comes across as cope. No one has any idea what was going on in Rogers' mind or has proof that "Fedor took his soul" or whatever. It's more likely that Rogers was never very good but could can crush no-name fighters. Before he "Datsked" Arlovski, Rogers literally fought no one worth mentioning. The only other known fighter on his resume was James Thompson who was 2-5 in his prior 7 fights, including a KO loss to Butterbean.

It's not cope because I don't even rate Rogers as one of Fedors best wins. I'm simply saying that fighting is a confidence and momentum sport. Rogers momentum and confidence were at an all time high when Fedor fought him and at an all time low when his career took nosedive 2 years later. Depending on when Fedor fought him is important for context.

Uh, I don’t think either guy was counting on the other throwing a punch at that same exact moment, that was kind of my point (and also why it resulted in a double-KD). Of all the performances to criticize, the Mitrione fight is a really weird one to choose. Super short fight with a highly unlikely fluke finish. But you do you, I guess.

Yeah but Brett Rogers is a GOAT candidate according to Fraudo fans. Anybody he beat suddenly becomes world class. Hearing them hype up Jaideep Singh back in the day was a real hoot.

You're supposed to forget the fact that Rogers spent the rest of his career being murked even by cans.
Haha what? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any Fedor fan talk that way about Rogers. Or Jaideep for that matter. Fedor fans shit on the Jaideep fight so badly that RIZIN teased changing the opponent. All anyone ever says about Rogers is that he was a dangerous opponent who was legitimately ranked at the time, both of which are true. Your revisionism is worse than the Fedor fans you’re criticizing.

If I was a moron like you I could easily criticize Aldo's "fight iq" the way you criticized Fedor and accuse him of being "dumb" and "fighting like a rookie" for the way he threw a looping right hand without any set up against Conors straight which resulted in Aldo getting knocked out in 13 seconds, in his prime, at 28 years old in humiliating fashion but I'm not a moron like you. Youre disgusting.

The difference betwen us is that I have experience in fighting/ training and I understand that this stuff happens in fights and mistakes get made and paid for, sometimes with the highest price. Your problem is that you're a toxic piece of internet garbage that's never fought or trained so you feel the need to call fighters "dumb" and judge their whole career based on their worst moments or losses they suffered way past their prime to win an argument with a stranger on the internet.

I'll ask you again. Since youre such an expert on fight strategy and fighter IQ, Have you had any fights? Where do you train at pussy?

🤡
Aldo lost to Conor because Conor's the better boxer and Aldo was always going to have an uphill battle with that because Aldo boxes every fight. 13 seconds or not.

Please though, tell me more about how Mitrione or Bader were better strikers than Fedor.

Aldo lost to Conor because Conor's the better boxer and Aldo was always going to have an uphill battle with that because Aldo boxes every fight. 13 seconds or not.

Please though, tell me more about how Mitrione or Bader were better strikers than Fedor.
Sure buddy. It was a really "high iq" move of Aldo rushing in like that with no set up and no defense with a looping punch against Conors straight.

If it was Fedor who had done that you would say how he's "dumb" and "fought like a rookie" but since it was a UFC fighter Aldo you claim it was because "Conor was the better boxer"

Nice deflection.You're a clown and anyone reading your disgusting posts can see that you're a moron. It's been a pleasure slapping the shit out of you.

Cheers

🤡

Last edited:

🤡

Typical delusional Fedor fangirl, go back to worshipping your Fedor poster you clown.

Back