Prime Fedor simply had a level of athleticism that is still unmatched in HW MMA

BrockLesnarsTurtleBack

Professional Expert
@purple
Reaction score
. The explosiveness, speed, the power, the balance and coordination. It's simply on a different level. 2004 Fedor would end any HW that has ever existed Ngannou-Joshua just made this crystal clear in my mind. Ngannou is nowhere as quick and agile as Fedor. The most well rounded HW fighter the sport has ever seen, even 20 years later.

1709968927966.png

Fedor was special. Definitely faster than any HW Ive ever seen and more well rounded than any HW I've ever seen. A guy who fought with fearlessness and confidence. The sport misses him badly.

Prime Fedor vs Prime Cain
Prime Fedor vs Prime JDS
Prime Fedor vs Prime DC
Prime Fedor vs Prime Jones

Absolute spectacles.

At least we have world class boxer Ngannou…

AaRDP6WA.jpeg

It wasn't even just all of the well rounded skills with him, he had all of the crazy intangibles in his favor. His ability to survive and win, his killer instinct (and in any way necessary), his demeanor and aura. He had the kind of mentality for fighting that can't be taught, a natural ability and understanding. About as complete a fighter as there has ever been.

Fedor is the biggest legend, but Ngannou is not just incredibly strong but also huge and skilled. I don´t know honestly Fedor landed some huge bombs. He almost ended Sonnen´s life.

. The explosiveness, speed, the power, the balance and coordination. It's simply on a different level. 2004 Fedor would end any HW that has ever existed Ngannou-Joshua just made this crystal clear in my mind. Ngannou is nowhere as quick and agile as Fedor. The most well rounded HW fighter the sport has ever seen, even 20 years later.

View attachment 1033617
I concur with this. Prime Fedor was a beast

To be fair he was like that because he was a bloated light heavyweight. I feel like he had a better career fighting against the big guys than if he would've faced smaller, faster opponents. His speed advantage wouldn't have been as clear.

It was inevitable though that a career of "punching above his weight" would wear him down. People give him crap for pretty much being done at 34 but he was facing guys 30 lbs bigger than him.

Love Fedor and all but he'd look like a fish out of water in a boxing ring with Joshua too

Reactions: mkt
Prime Frodo wouldn't make it past 90 seconds against Aspinall.

Dude barely has a winning record against middleweights.

lol-laugh-out-loud.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back