Prime Mike Tyson would destroy the entire current UFC HW division in 1 night in MMA

Paige van zant would strangle tyson in seconds, then soccer kick him into the living death

Joshua would get crucifixed by roy nelson bruh.
<bball1>

Ngannou only had/has a puncher chance and AJ is better in almost everything.
AJ without a mma training camp should be a tougher fight than "ngannou vs stipe" for stipe.

ps: i know its all on paper

20140729080337_1MG_4006.JPG

This one dimensional fatass was laying out fools left and right with an overhand right.

tyson would kill these D-Level athletes in 4oz gloves

You know this is an MMA forum? Take your Tyson sexual fantasies to a boxing forum. Did you really just make an account to shit on MMA?

<bball1>

Ngannou only had/has a puncher chance and AJ is better in almost everything.

AJ without a mma training camp should be a tougher fight than "ngannou vs stipe" for stipe.

Nah. Stipe pulls guard like those lame gracie jiu jitsu instructional tapes from the 90s and wins by submission.

I think people have based that whole idea (it's been around for a while) on the theory that Mike Tyson's boxing skills would have stayed at the exact same level as they were when he was the WBA/WBC/IBF champion with six consecutive defenses of all three belts. As though his boxing never having gotten to that point just by having to learn about grappling and kickboxing, and having that change his style significantly (which may not translate immediately to MMA since it's not guaranteed Mike would've fallen in love with submission wrestling), are all impossible-- or so unlikely that you'd might as well just write it off, but Tyson's still like an 80% favorite. And at that point you'd might as well start throwing in him being an Olympic gold medalist Greco-Roman wrestler and an Abu Dhabi and Mundials gold medalist and make him the fantasy really complete.
Otherwise they're just basing it on his athleticism, which's been so debunked in fighting so many times that it's silly to argue about it. That was the whole argument for Francis Ngannou beating Stipe Miocic, then people had to raise the bar to make it re-fit their narrative again.

Even the worst striker in the ufc would leg kick him untill he cries into a turtled shell like when those Brooklyn kids would take his pigeon. Even if it is a striking match.

I wouldn’t throw leg kicks against Prime Tyson ....He times one and your done ...clinch / shoot at the first opportunity

I think people have based that whole idea (it's been around for a while) on the theory that Mike Tyson's boxing skills would have stayed at the exact same level as they were when he was the WBA/WBC/IBF champion with six consecutive defenses of all three belts. As though his boxing never having gotten to that point just by having to learn about grappling and kickboxing, and having that change his style significantly (which may not translate immediately to MMA since it's not guaranteed Mike would've fallen in love with submission wrestling), are all impossible-- or so unlikely that you'd might as well just write it off, but Tyson's still like an 80% favorite. And at that point you'd might as well start throwing in him being an Olympic gold medalist Greco-Roman wrestler and an Abu Dhabi and Mundials gold medalist and make him the fantasy really complete.
Otherwise they're just basing it on his athleticism, which's been so debunked in fighting so many times that it's silly to argue about it. That was the whole argument for Francis Ngannou beating Stipe Miocic, then people had to raise the bar to make it re-fit their narrative again.

keep it simple: its all on paper.

floyd mayweather:

- A ++++++ athleticism
- hard worker
- fight IQ

floyd is the bo jackson of combart sports, but its all on paper ... you never know.

ps: ngannou is overrated.

{<doc} {<doc} {<doc} {<doc}

Nope, because ear bites are illegal in MMA, too.
Leg kicks, double leg take down. That is all.

leg kicks hurt (my own exp), but they didnt "stop" guys like bob sapp or francois botha (c level boxer) against some k1 legends.
its a "what if " match up ... so i give you that.

Back