Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

Didn't watch because I don't really care, but saw this thread and also saw this in my feed for some reason. Have at it fellas.

let's see if i can respect any of you by the quality of what you are about to post.

main-qimg-bb586ebf4aec5d1669f80fa7949d5880-c

When you've got a girl as hot as that, give her as much of your cash as she fucking wants as long as she stays in line. Jeez.
You're going to give a ho a nice settlement one of these days

Haha, forgot about this thread and see it grew into a sherdog Alpha'fest where guys flock in to celebrate a 'geeky" tossing aside a hot girl and saying hot girls like her a dime a dozen and acting like they too would be tired of her sh*t and move on to the next girl in the line of super hot girls just waiting for them.

Is it possible she is boring, sure? And that is a valid reason to dump her if true. But what we know is she is super hot and makes a ton of money herself so she does not need a guy like him for his money. That puts her miles ahead of the typical instagram model type.

tone down that MRA 'tism for a second and read the actual article. Man, this thread got overrun with you faux RedPill "alphas" trying to lay down your poverty analysis. They make about equal money, and have equivalent levels of fame. There is no deeper agenda here than the fact that he needed time off so he could prepare for the new game.
Haha. Yes

Lot of you guys dont get it lol. He didnt break up with her because he just lovessssssss call of duty so much he cant stop playing it. Playing that game for him brings in millions.

He is focusing on money so he can continue to get girls like her for the rest of his life

guy has made it in life
And yes. If his career suffers he won't get any girls. Sometimes you do have put that over a relationship and many women cannot handle being second to a job, so it is better to end the relationship than to fight with her over your priorities. I have been there as have many guys who are career focused at some point.

Is he supposed to still be drooling over and clinging to a chick he's already been banging for a while who's probably pretty vapid if she's a "social media star"? Do you think that relationship would have gone great if he starts making less money and treats her like she's the only hot chick he could ever get? Dude's 23 and making a ton of money and he's supposed to marry the first hot chick that fucks him?

<Fedor23>
This.

He's probably fucked her 100s of times. Why would he still be drooling over her looks which is probably all she has to offer?
I can respect any man that can throw away/turn down good pussy. She prob has never had a guy do that to her. Or if she has, it was probably asshole/bad boy/gangster dude(actually I find that they are the neediest controlling motherfuckers). He aint putting that ass on a pedestal and THAT is the lesson to learn here, young men. After fucking a broad a million times in all of her orifices and doing unspeakable things to her....it can get old. They gotta have some personality and be your friend if you want to stay with them. Sex is sex. Its fun, but there are lots of hot women out there.
Exactly, she hot, but there are plenty more like her off the street. She's not super exotic looking like Candice Swanepoel, the dudes going to be alright.
You guys are funny, this guy already fucked this chick numerous times. Its that old saying: show me the hottest girl and ill show you a guy whos tired of fucking her.

2liepsy.jpg

Truthiness ITT.

These men get it.

Wish i could just post a bunch of stupid fuxking pics and collect a check.

Fake relationship unless he can speak Spanish.
Look at him.
Sex must not be important to her.

It isn't every day something like this happens. Many gamers can't even get girls.

Hespect!

Alright Ryan Gosling calm down. Hmm I don't know. I've only skimread the articles and this story in general, but first of all, I'd never let money rule my life, so it depends on the person. For me, she can't be blamed entirely. Look at this below - the guy just wants that YouTube dollar and clicks from kids because he's got a wifey with a huge ass.

'The one thing that really ticked me... and I have to be honest with you guys, was when I bought this girl a car. Most of the time if you were gonna buy your girlfriend a car, they would be really happy and appreciative of it.'

Martin said his bombshell lover didn't like that he wanted to film the moment she received the sweet gift - and questioned his intentions.

Imagine your girl giving you a Rolex for Christmas and saying "oh btw I'm recording it all and putting it on my Insta for everybody to see". Cba.
You never let money rule your life,? reading your reply, looks like you let pussy do that.
{<diva}

Boss move imo.

Men should focus on their dreams and goals before hoes. Also, since this breakup is public, now all the girls know this dude already came pre-selected by a high status girl, he won't have issues getting girls in the near future.

I saw more pictures online of her and I think she's overrated. She's an 7-8 at best.

The truth is, he’ll be able to pull other women that hot when he decides it’s important again.

He’s a young, pretty good-looking guy with at least a million $ or more, and growing. He’s also got YouTube fame.
This.

FaZe-Censor.09.jpg

When I read the headline I was expecting some fat slob getting lucky with a hot chick and then turning down the only opportunity of a hot women he'll ever get.

Dudes 24, good looking, and has a net earning of over a million dollars in the last 3 years. He'll get hot women whenever he wants......

Censor is into dick.

He had a chance to hit this too. Some drama ensued so the guy had a tech dig up old texts between them to publicly show his followers that he wasn't a liar.

b5c44d394d40f23e1f68cbe157d6c421.jpg

I'd be okay with being labeled a liar.

Censor is into dick.

He had a chance to hit this too. Some drama ensued so the guy had a tech dig up old texts between them to publicly show his followers that he wasn't a liar.

b5c44d394d40f23e1f68cbe157d6c421.jpg

I'd be okay with being labeled a liar.

Looks like things worked out for her....

Dump your gf to play call of dookie? Lofl, what a queer. Idk care how hot you :eek::eek::eek:s say this gamer is. Call of duty is not a legitimate reason to dump someone. How many hours of the shit does he need to play to get paid?

Not to mention, can't he just play that shit sitting at his house while she sucks his wang?

The only legitimate reason for this dump is if he wanted to go chase other pussy. Which is probably what he wanted to do but didn't have the balls to tell her so he made up the call of doodie excuse.

Looks like things worked out for her....

he's dumped her several times and she keeps taking him back. He's also an unemployed deadbeat. You find some real weirdos in social media nowadays.

Well it's like they say: Behind every beautiful women there's a guy tired of fucking her.

I got a feeling he's a homo

And there is nothing wrong with that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back