Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

i have account on this, like Lins ML for today

Why is Mike Kyle so big underdog. I remember him being a favorite against Gallemore and Alencar.

1.5u Malegarie +128
1u Lins/Palmer -135
.8u May -160
.5u Rosholt +170
.5u Copeland +185

1.5u Malegarie +128
1u Lins/Palmer -135
.8u May -160
.5u Rosholt +170
.5u Copeland +185

I'm with you on a lot of these. I'm actually on Nicholson here though. The other one that I'm thinking about playing is a small sprinkle on Coga. I could see his odds getting way high and I think he has potential to give Palmer problems.

I was on Tiller last time, but man, what a flip in odds. I think Rosholt went into that fight thinking Tiller was only looking to wing huge punches. I think he'll be much more prepared this time. Odds flipping that much based on the first fight is off IMO.

I was on Tiller last time, but man, what a flip in odds. I think Rosholt went into that fight thinking Tiller was only looking to wing huge punches. I think he'll be much more prepared this time. Odds flipping that much based on the first fight is off IMO.

The 2 round and winner of rd 1 wins tiebreaker favors him immensely IMO. One less round for Tiller to finish and if Rosholt successfully grinds rd 1 he can play it extremely safe.

The 2 round and winner of rd 1 wins tiebreaker favors him immensely IMO. One less round for Tiller to finish and if Rosholt successfully grinds rd 1 he can play it extremely safe.

if it's 1-1 doesn't that mean the fight is a draw and therefore bets are void? even if rosholt does advance to the next round.

if it's 1-1 doesn't that mean the fight is a draw and therefore bets are void? even if rosholt does advance to the next round.

I guess I am not sure, I assumed since there has to be a winner, it would be graded as win.

That's a really good question actually and I have no fucking idea

Added to Copeland +225, so 1u +205 in total. Does this not seem like a pick em'? Or am I missing something..

Cannot believe the Jeremy Kennedy line dipped to -450. Thought it would have snowballed towards -1000 immediately.

Why are they fighting again? I havent been following PFL in awhile.

You guys are betting these fights not knowing if a 1-1 fight after 2 rounds is a voided bet or if the guy who won rd 1 cashes? Braver than I am...

I'm gonna guess it's a voided bet though since it goes on the record as a draw.

Back