Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season (2)

Bezerra to go 4-0, leggo!!!

BOOOOOM! Brutal flying knee.

Awesome knee! If your just gonna stand there and wait for something that's what you get
3-0 tonight, only got odds for the main card

4-0, and I was thinking about just passing on this card LOL.

Ataev here to go 5-0.

I also did a couple little fun parlays...Altaev cashes one and then him plus long shot Abdallah would cash the real hail mary. I'll be dancing like a fool if the 5 leg parlay cashes.

upload_2018-8-30_21-4-20.png

I'm also on Ataev for aaalmost a clean sweep (got 0.1u on Abdallah for fun)

O'Connell coming out to one of the songs from the Greatest Showman LOL. (Yeah yeah I have an 8 year old daughter, I know all the damn songs. Leave me alone...)

Can't question O'Connell's toughness. Dude has it in spades.

5-0 dayuuuuum! Becoming a freaking blockbuster night. Who knew???

Abdallah to cash my hail mary parlay paying +9294!!!!

That spinning heel kick to the liver was a thing of beauty. Many dogs barked tonight.

That spinning heel kick to the liver was a thing of beauty. Many dogs barked tonight.

Can we get one more LOL? Biggest dog of the night. If I hit this parlay it's my biggest win of 2018 for any MMA event...on a card I was going to take a total pass on at first glance. Betting is so crazy sometimes.

Rd 1 super close. I think I'd give it to Rama but Abdallah clearly the right side at huge dog odds. He's landing...a lot.

Wow. I think Rama 2-0, but LOL at anyone who was betting him at -1100 or whatever.

What a fucking war, didn't think would Abdallah come back from and looked like he was gonna finish him with those knees

Oh come on. Unreal. He was live here.

Damn Mkess how much money you win tonight on that 3 fight parlay? If you hit Abdallah you would of been rich haha

Back