Project veritas caught faking a story to wp

Jeez, you're like a right wing parody come to life.

Deny, deny, deny; a classic leftist tactic.

Admit it: the far left has been guilty of projecting this entire time.

Their real opinion of minorities, actual Russian meddling, actual sexual abuse. The entire Dem party is rank with hypocrisy.

Deny, deny, deny; a classic leftist tactic.

Admit it: the far left has been guilty of projecting this entire time.

Their real opinion of minorities, actual Russian meddling, actual sexual abuse. The entire Dem party is rank with hypocrisy.

Cool attempt to deflect from your defending of literal fake news in this thread. How did your brain get so broken?

And that's becoming increasingly common with a lot of media sources. Manipulation of the facts, sound bytes and video to suite a narrative is all too common throughout the MSM. You rarely see anything truly unbiased and neutral when it comes to social and political topics. Everything is "tweaked" to push the slant.

From taking snippets of comments to highlight a point, to framing video so a particular impression is given. It's an all too common trick the media continually plays and no, it's not really right but it's what's a happening and the public rarely if ever calls them out on it. Usually it's another media outlet calling them out to score points on them.

Comparing what PV does to what MSM does is deranged. You may have a brain injury.

Comparing what PV does to what MSM does is deranged. You may have a brain injury.
pmrtR4f.gif

giphy.gif

1452.gif

tenor.gif

Holy shit! Was your brain telling you these were real zingers?
Nope just been more interesting to me to answer you like that. What, I should engage in some long drawn out conversation on why PV is so very very bad in your opinion or how my comment doesn't meet your high standards? Lol

Your comment was worth about only as much effort as it took to string those gifts together.

So, now what do you want to talk about buddy?

Nope just been more interesting to me to answer you like that. What, I should engage in some long drawn out conversation on why PV is so very very bad in your opinion or how my comment doesn't meet your high standards? Lol

Your comment was worth about only as much effort as it took to string those gifts together.

So, now what do you want to talk about buddy?

Omg okay don't panic if your brain is so far gone that you can't string together a nine a one and another one on your cell phone, we can still get you to an emergency room. The gibberish you're typing doesn't look much more impaired than your usual shit posting, so it's probably not as bad as you think it is.

Omg okay don't panic if your brain is so far gone that you can't string together a nine a one and another one on your cell phone, we can still get you to an emergency room. The gibberish you're typing doesn't look much more impaired than your usual shit posting, so it's probably not as bad as you think it is.
Better. That was almost funny. It at least took more effort than your last post so there's that. You get a like for that. Shall we continue shit posting? Fun right?

Better. That was almost funny. It at least took more effort than your last post so there's that. You get a like for that. Shall we continue shit posting? Fun right?

I don't know why you started attacking me in the first place.

I don't know why you started attacking me in the first place.
You started it with the brain injury comment. Not only dismissive but potentially hurtful. What if I do have a brain injury...feel is realz. ;)

J/k

You started it with the brain injury comment. Not only dismissive but potentially hurtful. What if I do have a brain injury...feel is realz. ;)

J/k

Lol I like how this concluded. It was a fun exchange.

Been a pleasure JD. Good hunting tonight in your postings. Morning comes all to quickly and I've many miles of dreams left to travel yet.

Cool attempt to deflect from your defending of literal fake news in this thread. How did your brain get so broken?

Project Veritas is doing a public good by investigating the fake news media. I'm willing to give them this mulligan.

Loyalty is something your kind wouldn't know about.

Project Veritas is doing a public good by investigating the fake news media. I'm willing to give them this mulligan.

Lol you're bragging about your willingness to defend literal fake news from a biased source you like.

I agree. They confirmed my belief that WaPo is an excellent news organization that does it’s homework and that the Mooore allegations are likely true. WaPo and MSM can thank Veritas for making that clear in a way that a Liberal group could not.

Back