Proof that women are more evil than men

both can be pretty bad. I could see why you are more concerned about women's wrong doing though because at the end of the day most of us don't want to marry a dude.

Ultimately I think a lot of people need to look in the mirror as well, I mean I'm not automatically going to be critical of someone who is only interested in casual sex and not much commitment but you need to consider that perhaps the kind of women your going to be hooking up with are going to have the same priorities as you? don't be so supprised when they potentially mess you around.

Ultimately I think a lot of people need to look in the mirror as well, I mean I'm not automatically going to be critical of someone who is only interested in casual sex and not much commitment but you need to consider that perhaps the kind of women your going to be hooking up with are going to have the same priorities as you? don't be so supprised when they potentially mess you around.
how do you mean?

None of what you're talking about is evil. Thought it touches on something that I find tends to be true, in that women have a tendency to be more insecure about themselves when it comes to life in general. Men tend to be more insecure about themselves when it comes to women, women tend to be more insecure about relationships.

Show us on the doll where the evil woman didn't touch you...

Another thing I've never understood is people wanting to know how many partners the other has had.
I've never cared. The only answer that matters to me is "enough to know what I'm doing in bed".

Hes-right-you.jpg

So why is it so hard to quit then?

More addictive than heroin?
Pretty much. The DEA should make pussy illegal. It's way more dangerous than most drugs. And people do much crazier shit to get it.

I think that between men and women, women are more inherently evil. Let's take a look at things here:

Women: Hormones dictate behavior. They will become angry and short tempered, acting cruelly and hateful towards their signifigant other or those that they love just because of some stupid hormones.

Women will constantly become attracted to total scumbags, and give them their love, while a perfectly nice guy will get the brush off. (Quote made by a gorgeous young friend of mine the other day (female of course): "I would so marry Eminem in a heartbeat, I don't care if he would beat me!") And THEN, that very SAME woman, will complain that ALL MEN ARE PIGS, or will become BITTER towards all men, just because of her inability to realize that she only goes after the scuzzbags!

Now, lets say that this very same woman(1) has a female friend(2) who somehow manages to find a fairly decent guy. Let's call these two women "Woman 1 and woman 2", respectively. Here is what will CONSTANTLY happen, I have seen it happen before and have had it happen to me: Woman 1 finds some stupid fault with woman 2's boyfriend and will pollute woman 2's mind with all these stupid brash assumptions and lies about her man!

Now, keep in mind, does woman 2 stop and think "Hey, she sure isn't successful with guys, maybe she doesen't know what she's talking about..." NO!!! Woman 2 will FOLLOW HER FRIENDS' ADVICE AND FEEL LIKE THE DUDE AIN'T TREATIN' HER RIGHT AND END UP DUMPING HIM, BASED ON HER FREINDS' FLAWED ADVICE!

What do you all think about THAT? Any comments? I could go on, but I don't wanna make this post any longer......

And PLEASE don't gimme that confidence rap, that "WOMEN DON'T LOVE BAD MEN, THEY LOVE CONFIDENCE, YADA YADA YADA" Cause I've heard it a BILLION times!

How many women have kidnapped , raped , tortured and murdered people? How many women have stormed an elementary school and shot 20 1st graders in the face ?

Women can be mean as shit , and are surely capable of fantastic mental gymnastics , but men have got the cruelty / evil thing pretty sewn up , at least the kind that really matters. Fucking your best friend , as much as that must have sucked for you TS.....it doesnt really rate.

PS : If you are hanging with the kind of women that put Eminem of all people on a pedestal, maybe that's your problem.

how do you mean?

I wouldn't say anything specific but that they don't automatically show any great attachment to(or interest in) you.

Just seems that a lot of people get locked in a kind of self fulfilling prophecy to me, having a certain view of women that's likely to be comfirmed by the kind of women they go after.

Last edited:
Virginity confirmed.

So you are saying women don't purposely go after "bad boys"? Come on bro, we have all heard it from them before. Their is a reason the saying "nice guys finish last" exists, and that is because it is true. When it comes down who a woman Wants, with all the depth of her loins to have sex with, it is not a nice guy. They want to lay the bad boy..

Nice guys, are only worthy of occasionally touching them after their sexual prime, when it is time to do the mommy thing.

That's not a rebuttal. Refute him with logic and evidence. So far my experience in life says he is more right then wrong..

Don't tell me fuck all. Good for your experience. You sound 18. And poor somehow.

Don't tell me fuck all. Good for your experience. You sound 18. And poor somehow.
So you are incapable of refuting him with logic and evidence. That being the case, why are you here in the first place?

I think that between men and women, women are more inherently evil. Let's take a look at things here:

Women: Hormones dictate behavior. They will become angry and short tempered, acting cruelly and hateful towards their signifigant other or those that they love just because of some stupid hormones.

Women will constantly become attracted to total scumbags, and give them their love, while a perfectly nice guy will get the brush off. (Quote made by a gorgeous young friend of mine the other day (female of course): "I would so marry Eminem in a heartbeat, I don't care if he would beat me!") And THEN, that very SAME woman, will complain that ALL MEN ARE PIGS, or will become BITTER towards all men, just because of her inability to realize that she only goes after the scuzzbags!

Now, lets say that this very same woman(1) has a female friend(2) who somehow manages to find a fairly decent guy. Let's call these two women "Woman 1 and woman 2", respectively. Here is what will CONSTANTLY happen, I have seen it happen before and have had it happen to me: Woman 1 finds some stupid fault with woman 2's boyfriend and will pollute woman 2's mind with all these stupid brash assumptions and lies about her man!

Now, keep in mind, does woman 2 stop and think "Hey, she sure isn't successful with guys, maybe she doesen't know what she's talking about..." NO!!! Woman 2 will FOLLOW HER FRIENDS' ADVICE AND FEEL LIKE THE DUDE AIN'T TREATIN' HER RIGHT AND END UP DUMPING HIM, BASED ON HER FREINDS' FLAWED ADVICE!

What do you all think about THAT? Any comments? I could go on, but I don't wanna make this post any longer......

And PLEASE don't gimme that confidence rap, that "WOMEN DON'T LOVE BAD MEN, THEY LOVE CONFIDENCE, YADA YADA YADA" Cause I've heard it a BILLION times!
I think you are confused about the meaning of the word proof. And possibly about the meaning of the word evil.

So you are incapable of refuting him with logic and evidence. That being the case, why are you here in the first place?

<23>

Sherdog? Well I can't lie. I did come for the highly touted logic and much vaunted evidence but stayed for the dick and fart jokes. Oh and the lady polls.

Back