Punk Ska Billy Folk and assorted things like that VOL. 2

This song is pretty awesome, glad you mentioned it the other day Chris.

Song that caught my attention today

This song's only 50 seconds long, I used to squeeze in onto the end of about 90% of the mix-tapes I made back in the late 90's. Still love it.

How awesome is the "Short Music For Short People" Comp?

Less Thank Jake - Anchor

Satanic Surfers - Another Stale Cartoon

The Living End - Ready

My favourite AFI song by far

Pennywise - 30 seconds to the end of the world

Ten Foot Pole - I Don't Mind

I couldn't find the original, but this acoustic cover is pretty damn good.

Marilyn's Vitamins - These guys were huge fans of Screaching Weasel.

Victoria, B.C. had a pretty awesome scene going in the mid-late 90's

Two great SKA instrumentals from the Oi Skall Mates, I've known these guys for over 15 years but could never find any of their albums (which were only released in Japan) I posted the second track late in the last thread, then I discovered this other one last night, highly recommended.

The Oi-Skall Mates - Skinhead Runnin'

The Oi-Skall Mates - Nutty Sound

Some more instrumental Ska gems.

Thumper - Hamburger Helper

Jiker - Pipewomen

How did I know you were going to post the Avail/Tim Barry song? :D A little surprised you didn't post the Anti-Flag song though.

Johnny Sizzle was the first acoustic punk artist I ever heard. He's been going since the start of the 90's. He barely plays punk songs anymore now.

Johnny Sizzle - Blue Mohawk

Johnny Sizzle - This Angel Need's A Beer

How did I know you were going to post the Avail/Tim Barry song? :D A little surprised you didn't post the Anti-Flag song though.

Ya know I like tim and you posted short songs. Soon as I saw the album cover I started singing it and it had to be done.

I just saw this a second ago and I didnt know that this song got re recorded. I think I like the original better.

Ya know I like tim and you posted short songs. Soon as I saw the album cover I started singing it and it had to be done.

I just saw this a second ago and I didnt know that this song got re recorded. I think I like the original better.

Never heard that version before either, I much prefer the original too.

I wish Tim did more stuff like this

I wish Tim did more stuff like this

I loved that song and that comp

2 more weeks and I get to see the slackers YAY. Now if I could just get a deals gone bad show up here I would be mighty pleased.

Guttermouth - A Day at the Office

Guttermouth - Asshole

Guttermouth - Where Was I

October 7th NOFX has a new album coming out

They're getting their own Garbage Pail Kids card as well.
GPKfatmike.jpg

Last edited:
Comeback Kid are probably my favorite hardcore band. I especially like the first two albums with the original singer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back