Locked PWD 1098: Mania Weekend Madness

Best for Business. Who goes over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally finished night 1 and thought it was a fantastic show. Even the womens matches were pretty good. Triple H did a masterful job of building heat with pretty much every match on the card. I thought the Miz did a really good job as host also

Actual footage of me right now
et-sick-et.gif

I watched Creed 3 last night, it was dumb
Jonathan Majors was great but Michael B Jordan is always awkward and unlikable, he should never play a white meat babyface, I couldn't root for him one bit during that whole movie
Plus his motivation was bullshit, Jonathan Majors sacrificed his whole life so Creed could live his dreams and then as soon as Majors finally starts to rebuild his life and gain some success, Creeds bitch ass decides he wants to take it from him, what type of a "brother" is that
And we're supposed to hate Majors because he won a boxing match?
That's what the fuck he's supposed to do
It was so corny and overdramatic, just like every other Michael B Jordan performance, only time he was ever good was as Kilmonger

And what the fuck was up with that stupid ass final fight, was he hallucinating on LSD in the middle of it

Did you have a great time, was it all you hoped and dreamed it would be?
Actually yes pere. I was high on life, wrestling, and edibles. It was beautiful I was a kid again last night the crowd was super hot and into everything. And the main event and woman’s match we’re a maiding

Congrats on making the playoffs. Pens laid another egg yesterday (although the game winner was due to a misses slash 10 seconds earlier).

Night 1 was great.
I watched that game. It was close too.
I hope whoever comes out of the east is super beat up. And it’s probably going to be the bruins. But man playoffs are gonna be so much fun.

@Pliny Pete The stream starts over on Tuesday and he's doing a Back to the Territories marathon right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back