Locked PWD 1098: Mania Weekend Madness

Best for Business. Who goes over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete The stream starts over on Tuesday and he's doing a Back to the Territories marathon right now.

A few of those were pretty good, a few sucked

I wish the shoot market didnt completely die right when the Supercard series started, I really enjoyed those and there was so many potential interviews they coulda done in the future

A few of those were pretty good, a few sucked

I wish the shoot market didnt completely die right when the Supercard series started, I really enjoyed those and there was so many potential interviews they coulda done in the future
This FL one with Sullivan has been pretty good so far.

I wonder if Bron dropped the belt because of his dad working himself into a shoot?

I wonder if Bron dropped the belt because of his dad working himself into a shoot?

My friend, The Late Dan Farren, said Rick seemed to be in a really foul mood before that even happened so he avoided going up to Steiner altogether

So all the ROH titles are cookie cutter now?
Thats so stupid, thanks for ruining everything, Big Tony!

336309077_165224003102638_5938905570390326059_n.jpg

Nah, it was building to this. Bron is moving to the main roster and Carmelo Hayes is the face of NXT now.

Bron still needs a lot of work, and to be paired with either a manager, or a tag partner (which is the best option imo). But he wasn't going to grow any more in NXT.

Hayes is a complete package. Just need to see if he can carry the brand (I'm betting he can).

Just finished watching Spring break from Friday. Used to be a highlight for me for this weekend but Spring Break (and I guess GCW as a whole) has really lost a lot of its luster. Besides a couple spots, it wasnt fun at all. The crowd was pretty subdued. It seems every show I have watched since the Hammerstein show is just lacking in the energy it used to have.

Just finished watching Spring break from Friday. Used to be a highlight for me for this weekend but Spring Break (and I guess GCW as a whole) has really lost a lot of its luster. Besides a couple spots, it wasnt fun at all. The crowd was pretty subdued. It seems every show I have watched since the Hammerstein show is just lacking in the energy it used to have.

Eat shit, Brett Lauderdale!

The quarter hour of Dynamite that always tanks every single week is anything with Jericho. It never fails.

<NoneOfMy>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back