Locked PWD 1152: Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Deep Impact too, I appreciate that movie a lot more now than I did back when it was released

Thats one of the main reasons I try to be so cheerful and outgoing when Im in public, Rex, i used to be a very different person and honestly i did not like that person one bit and it reflected everywhere I went
Giving love and smiles everytime I can really truly does nourish my soul and make me feel better in my emotional parts and give me a bit of strength, its those little fights every day, ya know...

tenor.gif

Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they are lost forever - Professor X :)

I watched Kingdom Of Heaven a few days ago, havent seen it since it was in theaters, still holds up, great film, dont understand why it had a bad cloud around it

AJ said the show is on a break for a few weeks but theyre doing a livestream tonight that starts in 30 minutes, ole Pete could use some wacky fun tonight

When I was in the hospital, I was watching some conspiracies show on History Channel hosted by William Shatner and the homie AJ popped up on one episode talking about the Vatican and its Chronovisor deal that can see through time, I got a pop outta that

I watched Kingdom Of Heaven a few days ago, havent seen it since it was in theaters, still holds up, great film, dont understand why it had a bad cloud around it

My dad loved that movie and used to watch it a lot. I was a teenager so I didn't get it. I'd probably love it now. I'm a Ridley Scott mark.

Gonna be a long Summer. I haven't been to an A-Day since probably 2010 but I'm thinking about making the trip and going this year. Coach DeBoer needs my support! We need to show him 95,000 strong in the building for a practice!
It's Alabama football. Nothing, and I mean nothing, stops this train.

My dad loved that movie and used to watch it a lot. I was a teenager so I didn't get it. I'd probably love it now. I'm a Ridley Scott mark.

I think you would enjoy it because of your appreciation for history and the meanings behind the actions and who's really pulling the strings, it is a beautiful epicly huge film

Watch the directors cut. It has a lot more detail in his wife’s death that make the story much better

@RollSonnenRoll Might need to watch Armageddon tonight. It's been a while!

I love that movie, Rex, I really do!

I watched Independence Day a few days ago, maybe I should watch Armageddon as a companion piece
I've talked before about my Granda's construction business from the 90's. I spent many a days after school running around job sites like a playground. I knew Bears, Rockhounds, AJs and Chicks. They did such a good job of making those guys feel real and captured all the blue collar charm. That's why it's always connected so much with me. Watching it now is like seeing those guys all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back