Locked PWD 1152: Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a big part of WM 1 alone makes them better than some of the people in it.

Im not saying Barry or Mike dont deserve to be in the hall of fame, and obviously this is the WWE HOF so credentials dont really matter, my statement was more that the actual tag team really didnt have that much of a run

That being said, i did enjoy watching them fight Shiek & Volkoff and Barry being blinded by Johnny V's cigar against The Dream Team blew my mind as a kid

I still think Vince wanted them and Ricky Stramboat to be the anchors of his 6 man tag division if he ever coulda got that off the ground which is why they had that match on SNME where they all dressed alike, coulda had em feud against the Freebirds imo

I think paying 4.5 million a year for Okada is more overpaying than WWE underpaying. just sayin
People are disputing that number anyway, but that wasn't his point. It's not specifically about Okada

People are disputing that number anyway, but that wasn't his point. It's not specifically about Okada
TV rights fees are in the BILLIONS and they still get 1099's and rent their own cars

TV rights fees are in the BILLIONS and they still get 1099's and rent their own cars
tenor.gif

@GoldenAzazel francis vs AJ tonight, who ya got man?

I am curious to see if their production has improved since the Fury-Ngannou fight, they built all this fancy pants bells and whistles arena but had no freaking idea how to shoot it to make it shine and dazzle for tv
They really need to bring in WWE's production team who are second to none at stuff like that

If Ruiz bullied AJ around then what the fuck is Big Frank gonna do to him?!

ComposedInfiniteLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

Finally feel like my brain is coming outta the fog its been in the past two weeks, I can actually focus and think clearly again, so I got that going for me, which is nice

I will be completely honest man. I read like the first few words. It is Ryback, even if he is right, it is going to be wrong somehow

I do think WWE underpays its talent. Especially with all the expenses they have to cover.

I just think AEW overpays a lot of their guys, which makes sense, gotta spend money to make money and all.

I will be completely honest man. I read like the first few words. It is Ryback, even if he is right, it is going to be wrong somehow

I do think WWE underpays its talent. Especially with all the expenses they have to cover.

I just think AEW overpays a lot of their guys, which makes sense, gotta spend money to make money and all.
Tony is spending big money bringing in people like Okada, Mone, and Osprey. I wonder what the OG's are thinking seeing this money get thrown out at his new toys.

The fuck, just read a wild story. Joe Rogan had a serial killer on his podcast a month ago lol

This guy who was a prison reform activist just got arrested in NYC for being a serial killer. They found a head in his freezer and a torso in his fridge.

Guy was on JRE a month ago talking about prison reform. Guess he spent 25 years locked up and became a famous prison reform activist after he got out, so Joe invited him on the podcast, turns out he was murdering people in his apartment since he got out of prison.

Here he was talking about turning his life around on JRE a month ago <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back