Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGA might have found their next legit star in Scottie Scheffler. He got arrested in the early morning is now T3 at the PGA championship. He’s going to be talked about nonstop now.

Lemme know when he pulls onto the course in a beer truck...
He did drag a cop with his car though.

He did drag a cop with his car though.

Video of him getting hauled away has just surfaced

tenor.gif

I can see why he told Taylor Sheridan to fuck off, that looked awesome!
"Have fun with your fucking spinning horses, pal."

horseback-riding-travis-wheatly.gif

I can see why he told Taylor Sheridan to fuck off, that looked awesome!
"Have fun with your fucking spinning horses, pal."

horseback-riding-travis-wheatly.gif

I definitely gotta see it in theaters, aint nothing like a big Western epic on the silver screen with those wide shots of that beautiful scenery and the ambient sounds of livestock and life on the ranch, really pulls you into the film
I am getting excited just thinking about it!

Two parter so I'll prolly wait til August and do one of my patented double features, hopefully its a big enough hit that they do a double feature in August, otherwise I'll be screwed! :oops:

7e8b357a-358e-42a0-af2d-7f7ba73a5a66_text.gif

I definitely gotta see it in theaters, aint nothing like a big Western epic on the silver screen with those wide shots of that beautiful scenery and the ambient sounds of livestock and life on the ranch, really pulls you into the film
I am getting excited just thinking about it!

Two parter so I'll prolly wait til August and do one of my patented double features, hopefully its a big enough hit that they do a double feature in August, otherwise I'll be screwed! :oops:

7e8b357a-358e-42a0-af2d-7f7ba73a5a66_text.gif
I liked how a lot of them had absolutely terrible hair cuts lol I hope Luke Wilson has a big part, that's a real departure for him.

Another day and another story debunked because Dave posts any gossip he can find.

Dave saying WWE gave him a vacation because he was working so hard is hilarious. Someone has to be actively trolling Dave at this point, guy is so far off on everything now.

@Pliny Pete This story about Fritz bringing Kerry in to take pics with fans to compete against the first NWA show in Dallas, drawing 6,000 fans and then Kerry leaves early and doesn’t take the pictures lol

3347d363-a93c-42e2-b0b7-aee82a33ea7c_text.gif

*Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back