Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete This story about Fritz bringing Kerry in to take pics with fans to compete against the first NWA show in Dallas, drawing 6,000 fans and then Kerry leaves early and doesn’t take the pictures lol

3347d363-a93c-42e2-b0b7-aee82a33ea7c_text.gif

*Kerry

No wonder they used to call him the Rey Misterio Jr of his day

Andrews Sports Medicine, the world famous orthopedic doctors that fix a ton of pro athletes posted pictures of Ivar at their offices yesterday and Dave still posted he wasn't injured and just on a vacation today <lmao>

Maybe Ivar was just in Birmingham visiting friends while on vacation or something.

@My Spot I was never able to see tweets before on Sherdog, I would always have to click the link everytime someone posted a tweet on here and go all the way to Twitter to see what all the fuss was about but now all of a sudden I can see the tweets fresh and in living color right here on Sherdog
It all started working for me the moment I told you the algorithm hates you and thats a shoot

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Even Sherdog is monitoring Sherdog to stay up on all my latest hot ideas

Andrews Sports Medicine, the world famous orthopedic doctors that fix a ton of pro athletes posted pictures of Ivar at their offices yesterday and Dave still posted he wasn't injured and just on a vacation today <lmao>

Maybe Ivar was just in Birmingham visiting friends while on vacation or something.

When he comes back, he needs to ditch the Viking gimmick and just start wearing the street clothes he was showing up with in NXT.

Belair still sets her moves up way too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back