Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show is moving to Fridays and Bruce’s show is moving to Monday. Flip flopping since It’s easier for Bruce to record on the weekends

This is Tuesday Night Titans moving to Friday all over again and I don't care for it one bit!

This is Tuesday Night Titans moving to Friday all over again and I don't care for it one bit!
The world may never be the same

tumblr_oxkbonlfoM1rzoi3uo5_500.gifv

Didn't have Cornette talking about Kendrake on 2024 bingo card.

Anyone else completely forgot this match ever happened?

Surprised I haven't even heard mention of it in forever.

Anyone else completely forgot this match ever happened?

Surprised I haven't even heard mention of it in forever.

It was a house show main event for the Australian tour so it's under the radar. It's the only time Triple H and Brock squared off in their primes. Triple H made sure to stay the fuck away from Brock 2002-04 <lmao>

@moonwolf I'm sick in bed with a fever thinking about weird shit.

8ea09ed4-411a-4c5f-9d91-19b57560deb5_text.gif

giphy.gif

Does it involve a giant talking pair of twin praying mantises that u have to run inbetween like the southern oracle in the neverending story in order to enter the next dimension?

How long u been sick?
do u have a sufficient amount of pho
to get u thru these troubling times?
Do u have extra sliced jalapeños to put in said pho?

Get well soon, pal

@GoldenAzazel @RollSonnenRoll Fury vs usyk today. THE heavyweight championship of the world on the line! First undisputed HW champ since lennox lewis. who yall got?

Pretty sweet undercard too. jai vs briedis rematch, goldie's boy Joe Cordina, and the corpse of sergei kovalev

I hope my power comes back on in time, what time is the main event expected to take the stage
Hopefully they'll have another one of them stupid hour long concerts with terrible television production values to slow things down

My power has been out all night which means I been wide awake all night cause I can't sleep in silence
The cops were parked in front of my house all night with their lights flashing to stop people from going into the neighborhood and Roxie was a bit nervous about that
She couldn't set still, jumping on the couch, then pacing back in forth in front of the security door watching them, then jumping up on my Lazy Boy to look out the window like Malcolm X

I think she might be on the run from the law😳

I hope my power comes back on in time, what time is the main event expected to take the stage
Hopefully they'll have another one of them stupid hour long concerts with terrible television production values to slow things down
Oh it won't be the main event for another 9 hours lol

@GoldenAzazel @RollSonnenRoll Fury vs usyk today. THE heavyweight championship of the world on the line! First undisputed HW champ since lennox lewis. who yall got?

Pretty sweet undercard too. jai vs briedis rematch, goldie's boy Joe Cordina, and the corpse of sergei kovalev
I really hope Usyk does it. Fighting champion, no bullshit, no PEDs, likeable dude. I just can never predict Fury fights.

Looking forward to the Joe Cordina fight too. Honestly it's a brilliant card from top to bottom which is not something you can even really say in boxing

the main card starts at 1pm eastern time. i got a feeling its gonna be a long ass time untl the main event. like 7pm. its in saudi arabia so hopefully they dont have some shitty rapper perform before the main event. who you got winning?

I really hope Usyk does it. Fighting champion, no bullshit, no PEDs, likeable dude. I just can never predict Fury fights.

Looking forward to the Joe Cordina fight too. Honestly it's a brilliant card from top to bottom which is not something you can even really say in boxing
yeah, im big usyk fan too. i got him by decision. he can win this thing if he stays technical, has a high out put, and doesnt let fury wrestle him and make him carry his weight. fury looked in pretty good shape (at least by his standards lol)

the main card starts at 1pm eastern time. i got a feeling its gonna be a long ass time untl the main event. like 7pm. its in saudi arabia so hopefully they dont have some shitty rapper perform before the main event. who you got winning?
U sure?
I got the main starting at 6:05est/ 3:05pst
Just like

1716040237765.png

"Boxing* does well when the big guys do well."

*pro-wrestling

First fight is just starting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members