Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OLED just describes the screen tech,
Like an OLED tv.
Its wayyy nicer than the regular switch screen.

Maybe the Switch 2 will come with an OLED screen by default and u can stop being triggered and enjoy the wonder that is super mario.

I'll be dead before the Switch 2 does a price drop!

And also, I dont know what the fudge an OLED TV is either!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Pagle typically, though I have horde toons on Mankrik

I'm on Mankrik Horde. I got some low level Alliance characters on Pagle that I played in OG Classic

We're basically complete mirror opposite lol

Sounds interesting

I just figured that you cant watch the trailer here on Sherdog on these videos i post every week but you may wanna click through to Youtube to watch the trailer on this one, especially you military types

Subliminal Warfare | Mind Control and Invisible Influence

The shocking truth about subliminal messages and their power to control minds.

From advertising to warfare, there are hidden ways your thoughts and actions are being manipulated.

Subliminal technology has moved from marketing to the military.

@My Spot @Based God I never seen this second WCW TV title belt that he unboxes but I really like that thing, great solid looking belt with a no nonsense meat and potatoes design, this is a solid fundamentals working man's championship right here, plus the two tiles on the sides of the main plate remind me of the classic IC strap, I appreciate that, I love everything about this belt

@My Spot @Based God I never seen this second WCW TV title belt that he unboxes but I really like that thing, great solid looking belt with a no nonsense meat and potatoes design, this is a solid fundamentals working man's championship right here, plus the two tiles on the sides of the main plate remind me of the classic IC strap, I appreciate that, I love everything about this belt

qmxhr10jq0841.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back