PWD 186: What? No, it's OK because I'm the one being put in that spot on name alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]W5W1Bjs-Nhk[/YT]

I did like it when Layla and Brooke would be exposed like this.

And how is Cesaro to blame for saying something that was written for him?

Your hate for wrestlers that have any type of following is clearly showing now again

So it's WWE fault for terrible lines and delivery? Does that mean i can use that excuse for Roman Reigns? Bubba, you complain about wrestlers not being over with the fans with Roman Reigns clearly has a connection with the causal audience and not just the smark audience. The same thing you blame Roman for not doing you excuse Cesaro for and blame WWE for what he's lacking now who's fault is that? I dunno how many it's been said, in ring isn't the end all be all.

Cesaro doesn't need to talk much, he just needs to wrestle, enough said.

The fans were into him and Vince wasn't.. What else is new?

He needs some semblance of a story line or motivation to set up the wrestling. Particularly if he's to move up the ladder. That's where he's really lost. Right now he's just some guy from Switzerland. Being from Switzerland. Yay.

CM Punk blasting WWE is a blessing in disguise for Corey Graves.

tumblr_nbrw03yqJQ1qhjbxeo2_500.gif

Sweet move.

Former TNA talent Crimson is spending a week at the Perfomance Centre for a tryout. He could end up being alright.

Promo of the year contender right here. That was brilliant.

You never know, this could lead to Barrett appearing on the Daily Show. That would be a pretty huge spot for him to be in. Massive exposure.

Former TNA talent Crimson is spending a week at the Perfomance Centre for a tryout. He could end up being alright.

Crimson? I think you mean the soon to be named Jayden Stalker.

Even the old $750 a week for developmental would be an improvement on TNA.

somewhere in vietnam cook is having a nervous breakdown

Rollins should be champ, even for 1 day. And before Reigns.

Crimson? I think you mean the soon to be named Jayden Stalker.

I think the only guy who managed to fuck up an opportunity in WWE worse than Braden Walker for their attitude was Buff Bagwell. Although, Jeremiah from Tough Enough had a pop at it.

I think the only guy who managed to fuck up an opportunity in WWE worse than Braden Walker for their attitude was Buff Bagwell. Although, Jeremiah from Tough Enough had a pop at it.

nailz

tumblr_ndspi7wdpl1qhy7g3o1_400.gif

Rock being awesome in a way only The Rock can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back