PWD 186: What? No, it's OK because I'm the one being put in that spot on name alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollins should have been IC champ this whole time. Him with Ziggler = Entertainment

I would say that you cant put that belt on anybody that you would like to see pushed. May as well litterally brand the phrase "Jobber to the real stars" on him instead. Maybe with Luke Harper as champ that title can be resuscitated. I doubt that though.

Well, from what I remember, Nailz was more because he was fucking crazy, not pissing away an opportunity by being lazy, or a general douchebag.

Brian Kendrick is down in Orlando for a tryout as a trainer in NXT. He also worked a dark matck with Solomon Crowe.

[YT]ymepBm0Fy5A[/YT]

As if Cena or even our favorite, The Rock would be able to pull of that line with out the fans giving a fake laugh... It's just like when you blamed Brie Bella for the horrible Kane/Bryan Car scene and not the creative for actually creating that garbage. Put in any actress of your choice and that scene would have been just as corny. You just don't like Brie though... Just like Cesaro.

Cesaro can wrestle and entertain In the ring, those are both things that Reigns can't do still to this day so i don't see how you can try and claim that the same flaws that I complain about Reigns having are the same as Cesaro's.

If Reigns could entertain in the ring, I wouldn't give a fuck about his promos as much, can't say the same about Cesaro huh?

Casual WWE fans? Did the casual fans prefer Batista vs Orton also?...

You always love to mention how in ring is not what it's all about, so tell me what does Reigns bring to the table?

Is he willing to meet 5 make a wish kids a day? Check
Is he willing to whip his hair? Check

That doesn't matter to me or the casual

Bubba sighting....:icon_lol:

Last nights NXT show was using the unused Bad News Barrett theme as a bumper

[YT]oZopGUSJNgU[/YT]

[YT]VKSvlASYe2E[/YT]

WWE have released the full version Erick Rowan's new theme.

As well as Finn B

Jose Canseco ✔ @JoseCanseco
Follow
I can beat the crap out of @cmpunk. I am ready @ufc
11:54 AM - 12 Dec 2014

The UFC has a lot of vanilla midgets fighting tonight.

This theme was stupid, but god damn I loved it anyway. I might use it on my phone.

Jose Canseco ✔ @JoseCanseco
Follow
I can beat the crap out of @cmpunk. I am ready @ufc
11:54 AM - 12 Dec 2014

He should be worrying about avenging his loss to HMC.

[YT]VKSvlASYe2E[/YT]

WWE have released the full version Erick Rowan's new theme.

As well as Finn B

I would say that you cant put that belt on anybody that you would like to see pushed. May as well litterally brand the phrase "Jobber to the real stars" on him instead. Maybe with Luke Harper as champ that title can be resuscitated. I doubt that though.

Luke Harper has lost every single match he's had since he won the belt. It doesn't look like they have any interest in resuscitating the IC title, at least not through him.

[YT]i_SCDiPGFN0[/YT]

Luke Harper has lost every single match he's had since he won the belt. It doesn't look like they have any interest in resuscitating the IC title, at least not through him.

Really, lol. Ah well.... Continue to RIP IC title.

I swear it's either WWE have forgotten how to book pro wrestling or they are deliberately doing this kinda shit to annoy people. It has to be one or the other.

As if Cena or even our favorite, The Rock would be able to pull of that line with out the fans giving a fake laugh... It's just like when you blamed Brie Bella for the horrible Kane/Bryan Car scene and not the creative for actually creating that garbage. Put in any actress of your choice and that scene would have been just as corny. You just don't like Brie though... Just like Cesaro.

Cesaro can wrestle and entertain In the ring, those are both things that Reigns can't do still to this day so i don't see how you can try and claim that the same flaws that I complain about Reigns having are the same as Cesaro's.

If Reigns could entertain in the ring, I wouldn't give a fuck about his promos as much, can't say the same about Cesaro huh?

Casual WWE fans? Did the casual fans prefer Batista vs Orton also?...

You always love to mention how in ring is not what it's all about, so tell me what does Reigns bring to the table?

Is he willing to meet 5 make a wish kids a day? Check
Is he willing to whip his hair? Check

That doesn't matter to me or the casual

There is alot Reigns brings to the table unlike a Cesaro. They say Reigns sucks in the ring because of "5 moves". This is how wrestling has been done forever. Heels work down the face during the match and then the face comes back with his moveset that gets the crowd behind him, this is wrestling 101. Reigns moveset is no different than others from the past who works the crowd for the big finish (we seen this more than Cena than others in recent years). Reigns already does a ton of promoting for the WWE, even did the TV round when he was healthy. Whether people will admit it or not, Reigns gets good pops from the crowd, even after losing two months. He was second in merchandise sales in the arena and third in merchandise sales online over the summer when he was co-headliners events with Cena. Talk about Reigns not being ready but forgetting a guy who has had one major singles feud with Orton is already one of the top babyfaces in the company. There

Really, lol. Ah well.... Continue to RIP IC title.

I swear it's either WWE have forgotten how to book pro wrestling or they are deliberately doing this kinda shit to annoy people. It has to be one or the other.

It's not different, you just forget what a hot potato the belt was back in the 90s. Champs were still losing, they just actually lost the belt.

The IC title use to changes an average of 12 times a year back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back