PWD 192 : Brock as babyface = WIN!!!

I just laughed so hard at that boolieve Simpsons meme.

Now, onto more important things from last night. How amazing did Steph's tits look?

Yes. They were looking awesome and her posture is so good that it seemed liked they kept going. Good posture adds a couple of cup sizes in forward projection.
Not that I noticed.

The Neckbeards are FINALLY getting it. It's taken a while, but they're finally getting it. What I have been saying all along. STOP GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

Now, if they're truly serious about this, they have to abstain from EVERYTHING, it's all well and good cancelling, only to say "Well, it is WrestleMania", that's not going to accomplish anything, they need to leave, and don't come back into they do something worth your money.

yea, i also have better luck finding good quality wwe ppv streams than of ufc. probably cuz is more popular.

Anyway i don't follow wretling that much i usually just watch the 4 big ppvs, but roman reigns looks good and i feel sorry for him, he would probably be over if the wwe booked him right.

I feel bad for The Rock. WWE putting him in that kind of situation was so bad.

Raw is on in Hartford CT tonite. So no "smark" Philly crowd.

I'm glad DDP was out there delivering diamond cutters to everyone, took me back to bein a kid watchin him in WCW..

Roman Reigns is going to have go full on kickboxer and dip his fist in glass before superman punching Lesnar to make a victory even seem remotely believable.

Yeah ... last night Lesnar kicked out of, what, 4 total AAs, a Curb Stomp, diving elbow from the top through a table, and took a briefcase shot without staying down ...

Gonna look stupid if Reigns pins him after a Superman punch and spear.

Gonna look even more stupid for him to hit like three Superman punches and three spears in a row.

I normally just shake my head and quietly disagree when I think they're making a bad call ... but this is just flat-out a mistake. And there's only so much they can do to mitigate the problem. But I hope they can prove me wrong.

Anyone else think it was weird that Bubba Ray Dudley came back as the same fat shit that he left as? It's almost as if TNA didn't happen.

To make it all the more weird, he was in TNA for nine years! He was in WWE for six, and ECW for four!

Anyone else thing it was weird that Bubba Ray Dudley came back as the same fat shit that he left as? It's almost as if TNA didn't happen.

To make it all the more weird, he was in TNA for nine years! He was in WWE for six, and ECW for four!

I would have much prefered him look and act more like Bully Ray. Is this a long term thing him being in WWE or just a one off?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm proper looking forward to the live Austin/HHH podcast on the Network, I wonder if HHH is gonna be there with PR in mind, or if he's gonna say some real shit.

I would have much prefered him look and act more like Bully Ray. Is this a long term thing him being in WWE or just a one off?

I think they're gonna build it for The Dudley Boyz vs. The Ascension at WrestleMania. I think only Bubba was brought in for the Rumble because he was never in one before, I think D-Von was in one as the Reverend D-Von. So, I can see The Ascension attacking Bubba, for D-Von to make the save.

Anyone else think it was weird that Bubba Ray Dudley came back as the same fat shit that he left as? It's almost as if TNA didn't happen.

Yeah he got pretty jacked as bully Ray so I was surprised to see him like that. Wellness policy maybe?

Yeah he got pretty jacked as bully Ray so I was surprised to see him like that. Wellness policy maybe?

You can still see the size in his arms, so I don't think it's that. I think it's more from a familiarity perspective. People remember Bubba Ray Dudley as a fat guy with glasses.

It's kinda like the time when they did the "Blast From the Past" episode of SmackDown, and Hillbilly Jim turned up in a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses. a pony-tale and a goatee, and no-one knew who the fuck he was until they announced his name.

You can still see the size in his arms, so I don't think it's that. I think it's more from a familiarity perspective. People remember Bubba Ray Dudley as a fat guy with glasses.

It's kinda like the time when they did the "Blast From the Past" episode of SmackDown, and Hillbilly Jim turned up in a Hawaiian shirt, sunglasses. a pony-tale and a goatee, and no-one knew who the fuck he was until they announced his name.

Not the most flattering ring attire as well.

Back