PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're too busy white knighting Owens and completely missing the point. No one should be running the locker room seven months into being on the roster. Owens isn't Sting or Hogan. Years ago WCW guys got buried by the lockerroom brass in WWF for simply not introducing themselves to others. It didn't matter where you came from or what you did, you still had to respect and earn the respect of the lockerroom you are in now but they run the show. As i've already said, there are no lockerroom leaders on the roster today. Guys like Taker, Benoit, JBL, etc are gone. Trips is too busy running the business to be the man in charge and no one from the Up Up Down Down generation of talent have stepped into that place despite being there for years. So yeah when someone who has only been on the main roster since last May can come on the show and start telling you what to do, it reflects bad on the structure of "the boys" and I don't care how long Owens was in the indies.
If you're not white Knighting Mean Steen, you're doing it wrong.

The old way was fucked up and it's a good thing they've passed that. I definitely think that a lack of ego in the dressing room has its pros and cons. No one refuses to put each other over which is good, but no one stands up for themselves anymore it seems. Politics are dumb but a guy like Austin wouldnt be what he was if he never refused to lose

Eh, since he is going to end up fighting a no name after the UFC promised it would be a name, it really took the luster out of it. If he fought an actual name and beat them, this place would crash, I really don't think this place is going to go nuts over him beating Gall or w/e his name is.

At this point everyone knows he's fighting a handpicked opponent specially to make him look good, if he can't beat a 23 year old amateur then he will be one and done.

At this point everyone knows he's fighting a handpicked opponent specially to make him look good, if he can't beat a 23 year old amateur then he will be one and done.
lol of course, I'm surprised he's actually going to fight. I honestly still won't believe it until I see it.

Big show, Mark Henry and Kane should be the locker room leaders.
Are they good at playing video games? Are they up to date on the latest comic books? How do they act on twitter?

Bret Hart is the gift that keeps on giving.

If you're not white Knighting Mean Steen, you're doing it wrong.

The old way was fucked up and it's a good thing they've passed that. I definitely think that a lack of ego in the dressing room has its pros and cons. No one refuses to put each other over which is good, but no one stands up for themselves anymore it seems. Politics are dumb but a guy like Austin wouldnt be what he was if he never refused to lose

The new way of doing this is the reason we are in the shape we are now. Motherfuckers are expecting writers to do what they can't do and wonder why they aren't getting over.

Ole is so bitter that he makes Bret look happy.

punk has the same number of fights as he does WM main events

Ole is the man and you people need to put your insecurities and recognize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back