PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new way of doing this is the reason we are in the shape we are now. Motherfuckers are expecting writers to do what they can't do and wonder why they aren't getting over.
I'm not sure that Vince is as responsive to talent as he used to be though, and we can't really know what goes on back there

I remember neckbeards adding "they both suck' to the "Lets go Cena, Cena sucks" chant at Wrestlemania XXIX smh

Daniel Bryan isnt going to see the WWE doctors in Pittsburgh, hes going for an auto show
Do they got a car thst runs on tree bark now or something?

The Hard Rock/Nu Metal trend of the late 90s/early 2000s fit perfectly with making great wrestling promos. There are very few songs you can do that with today.

It stopped being good when they started using Evanesence (sp?) for Scott Steiner vs HHH promos.

That super gay song, plus their pose off and arm wrestling clips was just weird. lol

They should bring back Russo and have him feud with Creative

It stopped being good when they started using Evanesence (sp?) for Scott Steiner vs HHH promos.

That super gay song, plus their pose off and arm wrestling clips was just weird. lol

No song could have saved Steiner vs Triple H

He didn't need to be involved in that match in any way.
No, but the match didn't need to happen in any way either. But if they didn't want to just repeat the year before and shake things up, it would've made sense to throw punk in there considering all the shit he talked about both guys

I've never watched the whole HHH/Steiner match. All I know is that Steiner blew up less than 2 minutes in and the Boston crowd turned on him.

A triple threat would have been cool imo
So you're saying Punk should've been in the same ring with Cena and Rock in the main event of WM?

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Does anyone else prefer Austin's first Stone Cold theme over the more popular one? I like the slower pace and the bass of the guitar riffs.

That theme gets me really pumped for Bret's return match at Survivor Series this Sunday.

Because it would've been the equivalent of putting the Red Rooster into the Andre/Hogan match or WCW putting Dean Malenko into the Hogan/Sting Starrcade match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back