PWD 501: TV Ratings and PPV Buys (No One Cares... Except Struggle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an electrical inspector come today so I grabbed a bunch of busy work and brought it home. Instead of doing any of it I watched two episodes of TWD and took a nap.

I am @Gutter Chris

Working from home is the shit I do most of my shit from there too. Naps are the shit too. Did you have subway too ? My wife brought me subway it was awesome

George Brett's homerun being ruled legitimate is the biggest travesty in the history of America.
george-brett-mad.gif

Idk if anyone has ever microchipped their dog or not but goddamn you should see the needle they use for that thing. Looked like a damn phillips head screwdriver
Gubmet using that chip to read your thoughts brother

Idk if anyone has ever microchipped their dog or not but goddamn you should see the needle they use for that thing. Looked like a damn phillips head screwdriver

My cat is microchipped, but I didn't see them do it. He's a total alpha, though, so I imagine they pulled the huge needle out, he glared at them and said, "Why aren't you using the big one, bitch?"

Working from home is the shit I do most of my shit from there too. Naps are the shit too. Did you have subway too ? My wife brought me subway it was awesome

I usually work from home on Mondays and sometimes Wednesdays and go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the inspector only works on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I stopped at Quick Check and got a scrambled egg/cheese sammich and their version of tater tots, which really aren't bad. I had to get it myself, though. :(

My cat is microchipped, but I didn't see them do it. He's a total alpha, though, so I imagine they pulled the huge needle out, he glared at them and said, "Why aren't you using the big one, bitch?"
"You stick that in me and I'ma stab you in the heart with it"

Maybe my favorite scene in the movie

My cat is 15 and his eyes started going. Last summer he started putting his paw in his water bowl. At first I thought maybe he had a thorn or something in it, but it's his eyes. He can't see the water well, so he touches it to make it ripple so he can find it to drink it.

He's an outside cat, so his paws are dirty. Which means his water gets dirty. So the damn bowl is 3/4 full and he won't drink it because it's dirty. It's his fucking fault it's dirty, but he acts like it's mine.

In conclusion, cats are fucking jerks.

The dog is just a stupid ass that doesn't help at all.

I usually work from home on Mondays and sometimes Wednesdays and go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the inspector only works on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

i usually work from home then go in and do what i gotta do in person evenings. Half the shops in my state are shut down sorting out license issues and we get really busy. Been workin late on monday and tuesday lately and havent been watching much wrestling. Doesnt seem like im missing much as of lately

I stopped at Quick Check and got a scrambled egg/cheese sammich and their version of tater tots, which really aren't bad. I had to get it myself, though. :(

We take turns on whos gotta go run errands but she was coming home between kids and asked me if i wanted food. I always want food. Then we ate and I told her the lamenator smells toxic like burnt plastic and she told me I make the house smell green and dont have a leg to stand on

LTR has swim class tonight. Got an e-mail that his regular coach is out today and "Coach Allison" is "filling in." Coach Allison can damn sure "fill out" some yoga pants, my friends, so i won't be complaining to see dat rump in her bathing suit. Probably going to stay in the pool room today instead of going into the observation area. Ya know, just to keep an eye on my boy.

And Coach Allison's ass.

i usually work from home then go in and do what i gotta do in person evenings. Half the shops in my state are shut down sorting out license issues and we get really busy. Been workin late on monday and tuesday lately and havent been watching much wrestling. Doesnt seem like im missing much as of lately

We take turns on whos gotta go run errands but she was coming home between kids and asked me if i wanted food. I always want food. Then we ate and I told her the lamenator smells toxic like burnt plastic and she told me I make the house smell green and dont have a leg to stand on

That sounds nice. You lost me at the end, though.

LTR has swim class tonight. Got an e-mail that his regular coach is out today and "Coach Allison" is "filling in." Coach Allison can damn sure "fill out" some yoga pants, my friends, so i won't be complaining to see dat rump in her bathing suit. Probably going to stay in the pool room today instead of going into the observation area. Ya know, just to keep an eye on my boy.

And Coach Allison's ass.
and the latest is added to the rouges gallery
CAYPA
Coach Allison Yoga Pants Ass

That sounds nice. You lost me at the end, though.

Shes gotta laminate pictures of things to help teach autistic kids and the machine reeks like burnt plastic

I make the house smell like weed

You once were lost but now are found was blind but now you see

And Coach Allison's ass.

Take her and her fat ass out on the weekend ?

Maven at the end gets me every time

He is talking about Jacobs (real name Scoville).

Most pro wrestlers continue using their gimmick name, or people still refer to them as their gimmick name, even when not wrestling anymore.

Dafuq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back