PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan popping into Seth and Roman's conversation made me wish they were doing a nerdy Kurt Angle thing with him instead of what they are doing.

I just watched Braun beat the shit out of two babyfaces for no reason with the crowd going ape shit for him. Faces don't have to be pandering ass kissers!
There also used to be this guy named Stone Cold Steve Austin who repaid the 60 year old man, who gave him a high paying job to feed his family and ensure his early retirement, by beating the shit out of him on a weekly basis and flipping him off

There also used to be this guy named Stone Cold Steve Austin who repaid the 60 year old man, who gave him a high paying job to feed his family and ensure his early retirement, by beating the shit out of him on a weekly basis and flipping him off

Stone Cold once stunned Stacy, who was a face at the time, because she politely declined a beer. And the crowd popped.

Twas a simpler time, my friend.

I'm getting a strong Briscoe Brothers vibe from the Usos, minus the talent.

This championship match has been on less than 20 seconds and we're already to commercials. If they don't care, why should we?

Lmfao the titles changed hands and there were commercials playing for 2/3's of the match.

I spoke too soon. Apparently we need to another round of commercials with bits of a wrestling match thrown in so we can end up right where we started with the Briscoe Brothers for kids as the champs.

Didn't the Usos turn heel? Why are they playing face?

Holy shit, the commercials lasted twice as long as the match. Wrestle Kingdom can't come soon enough.

Stone Cold once stunned Stacy, who was a face at the time, because she politely declined a beer. And the crowd popped.

Twas a simpler time, my friend.
He also got a massive pop for stunning his well known best friend and most over baby face announcer possibly ever, who did nothing but compliment him and wish him better health

Look at all those Austin 3:16 shirts!!

New Day and Rusev segment was funny at least. Rusev is a top level heel, stealing Xavier's wish.

He also got a massive pop for stunning his well known best friend and most over baby face announcer possibly ever, who did nothing but compliment him and wish him better health

Bah gawd! He stomped a mudhole in JR's ass and walked it dry! The texas rattlesnake can strike at any time!

Try reading that in someone's voice that isn't Jim Ross.

Dear Every Wrestler Working Today,

That's what fucking over is.

Love,
The King of Kings, SocraticMethod, Esq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back