PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1514913337925.jpg

@Syd

Young Benoit.

Remember when SD was must see right after the brand split? Feels forever ago.

The Superstar shakeup fucked Smackdown in the arse. They lost Dean and The Miz, and got fucking Jinder in return. Sure they got KO and Zayn but they have been booked into doing sweet fuck all.

Is Aj Styles now the Champion? Did I miss something?

The Superstar shakeup fucked Smackdown in the arse. They lost Dean and The Miz, and got fucking Jinder in return. Sure they got KO and Zayn but they have been booked into doing sweet fuck all.
Both of them beat the champ Syd

Wait, if Kevin and Sami win, are they gonna freebird the WWE title? Lmao

Wait, if Kevin and Sami win, are they gonna freebird the WWE title? Lmao

This is how I thought the New Day would defend it. Kofi would win it. And all three would defend it. Both Big E and Xavier want Kofi to win the title first. And its what they said would happen if Xavier won the US title.

Last edited:
I can just picture Sami getting beat down in the early stages of a title defense "NO! I changed my mind, Kevin is the champion tonight! *toddler temper tantrum* Kevin is the champ! Kevin is the champ!"

Gentleman Jack is a heel I could enjoy, If it wasnt for the fact that King Neville was soooooo much better.

Who would have thought way back when, we would actually miss Miz on tv.

@Slick_36, I think NJPW is announcing a fucking deal with Spike Chunsoft and Fire Pro right now. The shit is in japanese goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back