PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of taking LTR to another house show at MSG in March. No daytime show this time, which sucks. But it's a Friday night, starts at 7:30. Raw show. They're advertising Brock vs. Kane and a triple threat with Roman/Miz/Cena.

tenor.gif

Either they dumbed down the difficulty on raids since I played or your guild is top notch?????

We're good but we're not like world-class or anything. Our highest-ranked kill this xpac was world 72nd on a boss out of, like I mentioned earlier, about 40K current world-wide raid guilds. But, our overall world rank is 1.1K out of that 40k ... so, idk, whatever you consider that.

edit: if we get the current boss we're working on quickly we might break 1K overall. We jumped up a couple hundred spots with our latest kill on Wednesday.

We're good but we're not like world-class or anything. Our highest-ranked kill this xpac was world 72nd on a boss out of, like I mentioned earlier, about 40K current world-wide raid guilds. But, our overall world rank is 1.1K out of that 40k ... so, idk, whatever you consider that.

edit: if we get the current boss we're working on quickly we might break 1K overall. We jumped up a couple hundred spots with our latest kill on Wednesday.
Xpac?

I just remember in Vanilla a 40 man raid dying at the entrance way of Molten Core cause someone got too close to the mob. But I did Rogue tank Patchwerk in my PvP gear so I guess it was always heading that way. Where things were just a little easier.

Thinking of taking LTR to another house show at MSG in March. No daytime show this time, which sucks. But it's a Friday night, starts at 7:30. Raw show. They're advertising Brock vs. Kane and a triple threat with Roman/Miz/Cena.
Absolutely! When my little one is old enough I’m taking him every chance I get

could combine that poll with an option related to Charlotte and her moonsault. She does it like Angle where she’s just looking for air and not looking to actually hit anyone. She’s bound to fuck that up and seriously hurt herself or someone else on the landing someday.
It blows me mind how often she does it to the outside. Once a year for a mania or dinnerslam okay. But on a 6 women tag throw away match on raw <Kpop01>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back