PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual question, does anyone really believe Owen was a future world title holder? Everyone talks about untapped potential, but wasn't he like 35 when he died?
owen never felt special to me. i never understoof why people think he was so great. blue blazer, high energyy, etc. no way you can compare that to perfect

All this plus size Dana Brooke talk has me missing thin Alexa.22f8eb916a15151014275a42fbb9dae7--wrestling-divas-womens-wrestling.jpg e515df1f1e9449936aaf08915eba12db--backgrounds-eva-marie.jpg b7ac9ce66945628618ba4f4601c108c6.jpg 481d239fe217a4fc3ae2d631fde7202d.jpg

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens will be on Talk is Jericho on Wednesday.

Kevin's always great on it, Sami might be even better. So I'm looking forward to this one.

um. she had an eating disorder, dude. not cool at all
Ya and you take the time to post as a broad and dude under different accounts to talk to yourself. We all have our issues, but she was smoking hot when these pics were taken.

Ya and you take the time to post as a broad and dude under different accounts to talk to yourself. We all have our issues, but she was smoking hot when these pics were taken.
you're a moron lmao

you're a moron lmao

Thinking of taking LTR to another house show at MSG in March. No daytime show this time, which sucks. But it's a Friday night, starts at 7:30. Raw show. They're advertising Brock vs. Kane and a triple threat with Roman/Miz/Cena.

Fucking do it. You are a dad and you have the cash.

People that are in the ocean but never rush the damn beach?!

<DisgustingHHH>

The Marinos put war movie afficianado asses in seats

full-metal-jacket-gif-courtesy-of-google-images1.gif

U Boat crew death rate was about 80%.

Bomber command was 50%.

So, my predictions for the Mixed Match Challenge:

1st Round:
Nakamura/Natalya def. Balor/Banks
Miz/Asuka def. Big E/Carmella
Strowman/Bliss def. Zayn/Lynch
Uso/Naomi def. Goldust/Fox
Elias/Bayley def. Rusev/Lana
Roode/Flair def. Crews/Jax

2nd. Round:
Miz/Asuka def. Nakamura/Natalya
Strowman/Bliss def. Uso/Naomi
Roode/Flair def. Elias/Bayley

Semi Final:
Strowman/Bliss def. Miz/Asuka
Roode/Flair def. Fan Vote Winners

Final:
Strowman/Bliss def Roode/Flair

$100,000 goes to WWE Founded Charity, Connor's Cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back