Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

mortal Kombat 2 was dope

This is a great time to have a thread titled SHOCK THE SYSTEM

When is Big Cass coming back?

You know something, a lot of negativity has been thrown around, so I'll add a positive.

There's a wrestling youtuber named Brian Zane, who has a channel called 'Wrestling With Wregret', and he's quickly become one of my favourite Youtube guys, because he's positive without being a shill, he's negative without being a whiner, and he's done some pretty funny stuff too.

You know something, a lot of negativity has been thrown around, so I'll add a positive.

There's a wrestling youtuber named Brian Zane, who has a channel called 'Wrestling With Wregret', and he's quickly become one of my favourite Youtube guys, because he's positive without being a shill, he's negative without being a whiner, and he's done some pretty funny stuff too.

He also reminded me how terrible Rob Conway's theme is.

I dunno man its as if they are ruining her before she even gets going. Steph should never be involved in agles because she never gets hers and makes everyone around her look like a bitch

i dont think this is gonna end well for the Rondaster

Oh I agree, it just might not be as terrible as it could be. I knew things were off to a rocky start when they had her show up and just point at the sign in her debut - #WWECreative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back